Some days back, daily people received message from oil companies stating that you should submit specified forms and your aadhar card xerox copy to gas distributors and banks. People who are not having Aadhar card are also should provide two forms in both sides. Already supreme court clearly announced that there is no need to submit Aadhar to get subsidy from government . Why the oil companies are again wants this information. Lot of people are submitting their details in both sides and some are waiting for the judgement by the supreme court on 22nd December. Today in newspapers it is mentioned that there is no need to provide Aadhar details but you should provide bank details only. Why they are confusing and wasting the people time?. Please say your opinions in this issue happening in your state.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You are correct, cooking gas distributors are asking for aadhar card no, even banks want aadhar card number to link it to our accounts..this is happening everywhere- not sure whether it is required or not. Also i am yet to receive my aadhar card, although i have downloaded it from the relevant site. Why aadhar cards are getting misplaced? 

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Supreme court's verdict is final and it stands. The confusion and chaos is created by the middlemen , who interpret the verdict of Supreme court in a wrong way.

Most of times, Adhar Cards reaching nearer to railway station post offices instead of nearby post offices and that creates confusion and misplace,

http://mohanmekap.com/

Most of times, Adhar Cards reaching nearer to railway station post offices instead of nearby post offices and that creates confusion and misplace,

And the poor Public in a state of confusion. It's the responsibility of the government to see every citizen gets his or her Aadhar card residing even in remote places.

And the poor Public in a state of confusion. It's the responsibility of the government to see every citizen gets his or her Aadhar card residing even in remote places.

Also, the aadhar card is sent to our permanent` addresses and not to our present address, which is why we can't do anything. Cards are lost forever. :( 

It seems, these Aadhar card rules are varying from place to place. I have taken my Cards from a counter after registering my card.

It seems, these Aadhar card rules are varying from place to place. I have taken my Cards from a counter after registering my card.

Looks like yes, different states -different rules..taking it personally is the best thing

Ever since the Aadhar card started in India, that's neary 2 years ago, I have my Aadhar card. And already used it for different subsidized schemes.

There is utter confusion among bankers, the public and the gas agencies, even in big metros like Chennai.

It will benefit all if there is a real clarification by the Government on TV, in the press and in the local newspapers too, by way of translation of whatever the Union Government has to say.

Another question:  How would we get our subsidy, for what period, and how would prices be controlled, when we start getting subsidy?  The ultimate aim is to remove the subsidy.

What will be the real cost of the LPG gas when the subsidy is gone?  If readers do know the answer, please do respond.  Thanks

I don't know about other states, but in AP, there is no confusion about the subsidized gas cylinders. I cannot furnish the details of the prices as my wife looks after them. However im not entitled for subsidies as I'm in the higher income group.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.