Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Otherwise you will be forced to run from pillar to post. Remember we're dealing with government machinery that derives pleasure from our woes.

Who would know about running and making thousand rounds of govt, offices, including Income Tax AOs. Govt. officers can do everything in their own sweet time.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Now even bank accounts need to be linked with Aadhar card details...In a way it is good since it deters criminal elements to a great extent...The only complaint I have is the way it is functioning here in Karnataka , being a Congress ruled state procuring Aadhar ca5rds for those who still have not managed to get one is made as difficult as possible..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The gas companies are asking for adhaar card. But even without adhar card and only bank account, you can get subsidy in your account. Thus adhar card is optional and not compulsory. However, it is better to get adhar card when you can. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Though not for gas cylinder, in future everything will be linked with Aadhar. Hence, it's better to have Aadhar.

In Karnataka, Aadhar card is mandatory for getting a gas connection and even those having gas connections have linked their aadhar card details to their respective dealers.There are conflicting statements coming regarding this issue, so I wish the central government gives a clear cut statement regarding this..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Adhar card is not mandatory to get subsidy from oil companies. The ones not having adharcard can fill a separate form available at gas agencies and submit it with other ID proof like voter card or Ration card and a copy of your bank passbook . That is enough to attech youe account with your oil company. I have done it the same way as I have no adarcard in my name.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If you don't want to visit your distributor you can log in "lpg.in" and register your details and give your bank details. You should submit Form 2 and Aadhar card xerox copy to the bank. They will give you acknowledgement for that. After your details registered in both sides you will get advance amount of RS.568 in your bank account. If you book the gas you will get the subsidy directly in your account.

Yes. This system is in practice. And I utilized it.

For the person who always sees red  as far as Congress is concerned, even Modi  accepted the Aaddhar card after criticising it in his  Election campaigns and today it is facilitating the subsidy distribution in a fair manner. Poor Congress and lucky BJP!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.