Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

subsidy is not denied if you dont have an adhar card. There is separate form for those who have no such card. They can write their bank details only.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

subsidy is not denied if you dont have an adhar card. There is separate form for those who have no such card. They can write their bank details only.  

The classification is based on the income of the family head. They are color coded. Pink colored cards are the higher income group. These card holders will not get subsidy.

Yes there is form 3 and form 4 for people who don't have Aadhar card but it is mentioned in the lpg website that for 3 months(up to march) you will get subsidy without Aadhar card  and it will be extended to next 3 months(march-June) but after that if you did not have Aadhar card you will get gas subsidy from the government. Most people are paying Rs.410 in Chennai for gas but now the govt is putting Rs.340 as subsidy in their bank accounts and the person who receive the gas should pay the market price and receive the cylinder(Rs.780). The delivery boy also asking Rs.30 as wage for his work.

also In Haryana the Gas Agencies are not providing Gas Cylinders if the Aadhar Card OR Bank Account No. is not given in the agency.

Now al most everything is connected with Aadhar card.

Yes, whatever the SC says, we have to get the aadhar card no in banks and gas distributors.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

This action has been taken long ago and I have already submitted my Aadhar to the concerned authorities.

Me too...had no choice, and it always better to link aadhar card with gas distributors if you have one. There is no harm.

Harm or no harm, it's better to adhere to rules  before the things become complicated.

Yes, that is the best possible way to escape last minute troubles.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.