Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Modi may not be as highly educated as Manmohan Singh but he golds a masters degree in Political science which is good enough and he has travelled abroad lived and experienced life which makes him worthy of the position he holds....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The pitiable condition of govt. schools are alarming and moreover we need good teachers who can provide quality education.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Good teachers shying away from government schools because of peanut salaries. One more reason is, these teachers remain as temporary teachers for their entire life.

Not only govt schools but a lot many private schools also peg their teachers salaries to govt. scales while they charge huge fees from students. Teaching is a tough profession and unfortunately does not attract brilliant persons. Also politicians have successfully created a belief that they can be even uneducated or less educated but can be given governance duties. So why should others study hard when even educated Indians support such politicians right to rule us. 

This is not entirely the fault of children, it's the duty of government and teachers to see children get proper attention.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Our educational system esp the basic school education has always received step motherly treatment form both the previous government and the public because of them, if not the govt schools would not be in such a pitiabe condition.But inspite of all that teachers do make the best of the bad facilities they are provided with. I work for a village school that has 3 classes in one hall and so on...But we manage somehow and try to do the best we can and students really help by being very co operative..On top of all that many of us are on daily wages for years and the state government has money for evetything including taking care of medical expenses of actor Ambareesh at Singapore for 2 months and sending their MPs and MLAs on world tour  but does not have money to pay us teachers on time. I have 3 months salary pending which I may get only in March , that too for just two months in one go ! This is the gift of Congress government to nation and to teachers and other sectors too.I was surprised to see how well run Gujrat was when I went there on a exchange program and this has happened only after Modi took over..I am hopong to see better days in two years time when our state goes into election and hopefully BJP cmes into power and things will improve ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.