Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maverick wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Maverick, I was watching the Times Now newshour debate and there were various economists and other financial experts who gave various ratings right upto 9.2. The channel displayed the rating taking an average I guess. However, I agree that whatever the rating may, it comes down to implementation and how well they are able to manage the budget that is on paper. Let us wait and see..

Exactly. I see so many budgets with lots of promised but only few became reality. So I believe the same in this case as well, I hope for the best.

No hope for you Maverick .  See the budget. You cannot miss the glaring resemblances with any other budgets of the past. After division of AP, the people of AP expected the implementation  of '  AP division agreement of Special status to AP,promised by the previous govt.  the new govt. has shown empty hands.

The budget is inflationary. Hike in Diesel will make almost everything costly. Service Tax rate is enhanced by 2% though Ed. cess is abolished. This tax enters cost of all commodities as manufacturing sector also pays service tax on input services used in manufacture. Only corporate sector is benefited. Ironically, the Finance Minister has commented that middle class can take care of itself. How?  Middle class consists of employees and petty shop keepers. Is this a hint that the employees  increase bribe rate and shop keepers weigh less and adulterate more. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

The budget is inflationary. Hike in Diesel will make almost everything costly. Service Tax rate is enhanced by 2% though Ed. cess is abolished. This tax enters cost of all commodities as manufacturing sector also pays service tax on input services used in manufacture. Only corporate sector is benefited. Ironically, the Finance Minister has commented that middle class can take care of itself. How?  Middle class consists of employees and petty shop keepers. Is this a hint that the employees  increase bribe rate and shop keepers weigh less and adulterate more. 

The biggest flaw in the budget is, income tax slabs were untouched. Salaried people are the sufferers.

Karnataka too has not received any of the promised benefits, we cannot think of what benefits each state gets, there are many more budgets to come.. we have to see the overall impact which according to almost all financial experts is good and thats what counts.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

AP's case is different. It has no capital nor offices to administer. Right now, it hasnt got any revenue to introduce it's first budget next week. Additionally, AP didn't demand anything extra. AP wanted to see that the the Special status assured by the previous govt. is implemented. Pity, Jaitley's budget did not even mention about Special Status in his Budget.

rambabu wrote:

AP's case is different. It has no capital nor offices to administer. Right now, it hasnt got any revenue to introduce it's first budget next week. Additionally, AP didn't demand anything extra. AP wanted to see that the the Special status assured by the previous govt. is implemented. Pity, Jaitley's budget did not even mention about Special Status in his Budget.

Forget the special status. None of other promises even mentioned. For example, the national status issued to Polavaram project and it needs 16k crores. Now released only 100cr, probably sufficient to run daily expenses.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Forget the special status. None of other promises even mentioned. For example, the national status issued to Polavaram project and it needs 16k crores. Now released only 100cr, probably sufficient to run daily expenses.

Well said. The released money for Polavaram is nothing but heckling AP.  And this ruling party was well supported by the TDP.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.