Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I have noticed that politics is more or less a hereditary issue. Politicians' children join politics and in a way inherit parents. status. The only exception is Communists whose children don't enter into parents' shoes. Neither Jyoti Basu nor E.M.S. Namboodripad groomed son/ daughter tro replace father as C.M. 

Very true sir. Communists like E.M.S namboodripad and Jyoti Basu never supported dynastic rule  which is why they could fight   against those who supported  and resorted  to dynastic rule. They paved the path for good bovernance.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Almost all the political parties follow the Congress party in dynastic rule although not so diligently where noone other than Nehru family can take over the top position. There is a little more democracy in other parties. Mulayam Singh and Deve Gowda are fast becoming like Congress party ...Now with all these coming together it will be fun to watch what the future holds ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Those who walk in the way that congress walked are bound to face the same fate as the congress. Almost the congress is non-existent today.

Frankly I would be happy if my son had joined politics. but the ultimate choice is his and politics is not taboo.

In fact more educated youngsters should join politics to clean up the rotten system and breath in freshness and it shd be treated as a profession like in the west rather than as a family business like it is being done here by certain parties...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It's not only education, but there should be a strong will to do good to the Society. And this will should be undeterred and unwavering come what may.

With the advent of Modi, politics seems to be professional and RG also trying hard to get back into fold, but saddest part of AAP whcih seems to hope for a change is indulging such low state of politics sometimes I doubt whether it is a level playing filed or not, but still it could provide next gen for a good professional field to earn livelihood and serve people. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

If I see that he'shardworking , sincere with a strong desire to work for the welfare of the society without getting lured by the power and luxuries associated with the political life,well I don't mind.

mohan manohar wrote:

With the advent of Modi, politics seems to be professional and RG also trying hard to get back into fold, but saddest part of AAP whcih seems to hope for a change is indulging such low state of politics sometimes I doubt whether it is a level playing filed or not, but still it could provide next gen for a good professional field to earn livelihood and serve people. 

Yes Modi seems determined to clean up the system and bring in accountability but Rahul Gandhi is unreliable in every way and as for AAP it is a misguided missile that Delhi is burdened with ...

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Besides cleaning up the system, Modi should also take up the job of unearthing the young and self motivated people who are willing to work for the welfare of the society. By this Modi will have a dedicated team, which is prepared to go  allout for the sake of the country. It's time for us not to  think about spent forces and misguided missiles.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.