Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I would not mind joining politics and do something good for the country. The changes are visible in Indian politics and the situation will improve if people with good intentions from good family background join the politics.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

The real question can honesty and good family origin last in the present scenario of politics?

Based on their aptitude, educated youths chose politics as their profession. Even though politics is a risky field, there is no harm as long as the youth has confidence, determination and the power of discretion to distinguish good and bad. A change is obvious in politics and the change will be effected by the youth of our nation. 

Most important factor is, the youth should not be lured by the intoxicant power and the freebies and perks enjoyed by the murky politicians. If the young would be politicians can overcome these aspects, yes young and dynamic new generation are our new hope.

suni51 wrote:

I would not mind joining politics and do something good for the country. The changes are visible in Indian politics and the situation will improve if people with good intentions from good family background join the politics.

Hope so things get better and we may have some honest politicians as that way only corruption may reduce in our country.

No use of having a few honest politicians. The entire political scenario should be filled with honest administrators and politicians. May be I sound over optimistic. But that's the need of the hour.

I am sure that even now there are some honest politicians, but we hardly get to hear about them, all that we get to read and hear about are the ones that speak a lot and do as less as possible...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

True  and honest politicians are certainly there. But where are they? Certainly swept away in the swift currents of corruption.

I have noticed that politics is more or less a hereditary issue. Politicians' children join politics and in a way inherit parents. status. The only exception is Communists whose children don't enter into parents' shoes. Neither Jyoti Basu nor E.M.S. Namboodripad groomed son/ daughter tro replace father as C.M. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

usha manohar wrote:

I am sure that even now there are some honest politicians, but we hardly get to hear about them, all that we get to read and hear about are the ones that speak a lot and do as less as possible...

We do not get to hear about honest ones as the dishonest ones try to malign their image shouting in fowl language. Look at the criminals like recently formed new party leaders all of whom are corrupt most and so called secular how they behaving in present scenario. They say they will form a secular government. I think they have redefined the word secular (or mistaken it for supporter of one particular + their own community). 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.