Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

Why not go ahead with your opinion. Your expressed your view and I, mine.

I am expressing mine I don't need go aheads.And I respect other's opinions too.

This is also welcome. If you don't wish to go ahead you can hang on.

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

It is indeed a good idea but is difficult to manage. The proper handling and functioning of machine and its maintenance could impose extra load on Bank employee.

Machinery lasts long if handled by single person. Handling the cash counting machine by different people will certainly lead to damage of the machine. If one bank employee stands at the machine and does cash counting, it would be ideal.

Gouri Dharmadhikari wrote:

It is indeed a good idea but is difficult to manage. The proper handling and functioning of machine and its maintenance could impose extra load on Bank employee.

But that will comfort customers which is basic thing bank is supposed to do. I have visited sbi bank of my area which is always crowded may be by doing this they may get rid of the crowd normally they have.

Yes SJ it can be helpful.

Here at my place some of people just took the money without counting at all, even if they having more bundles. They just count bundles and go away. And there are also people who used to count all the money. So such machine can be helpful to them.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
AKP wrote:

Yes SJ it can be helpful.

Here at my place some of people just took the money without counting at all, even if they having more bundles. They just count bundles and go away. And there are also people who used to count all the money. So such machine can be helpful to them.

They do this as they are afraid of thieves or they don't like counting notes in crowd.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.