Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
mohan manohar wrote:

Quality of movies are not there only few movies tend to produce some smart ideas and exhibit good senses otherwise, still there are lack of quality movies. 

No doubt quality of movies these days have deteriorated but still once in a while a good movie gets released.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

Quality of movies are not there only few movies tend to produce some smart ideas and exhibit good senses otherwise, still there are lack of quality movies. 

No doubt quality of movies these days have deteriorated but still once in a while a good movie gets released.

Why you bother about the quality of present movies? There are hundreds of quality movies of  different languages including Hindi available on many websites like YouTube .

Lack of quality of movies stopped people to visit movie theaters, thought there are good movies alaround, but still the amount of application in creating movies is slowly receding to none. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

That doesn't mean there are no quality movies. Go to YouTube , you get quality movies starting  from silent movies to present era. For movie buff he searches quality movies wherever they are.

rambabu wrote:

That doesn't mean there are no quality movies. Go to YouTube , you get quality movies starting  from silent movies to present era. For movie buff he searches quality movies wherever they are.

Watching movies at home and in theater is something different I always enjoy going to theater but these days due to lack of time I don't go.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Watching movies at home and in theater is something different I always enjoy going to theater but these days due to lack of time I don't go.

You cannot have the cake and eat it too. If you enjoy seeing the movie in a theater, you have to do it by any means including high costs involved in seeing a movie in theater. If you are short of time and busy schedules  there are ways to adjust to squeeze time.

Remember all of us have the same 24 hours at our disposal be it a common man or Albert Einstein.

Common man remains as common man and Einstein reached the pinnacles of glory withe the same 24 hours of time at his disposal.

Right.. These days cost of watching movies in theaters has been increased by lot in compare to past. Sometimes it feel like it is not worthy. But yes I do go there for selected movies. All other can be found on youtube as Rambabu suggested. 

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

What is the need of going to Movie theaters to watch a movie, when there are plenty of avenues like YouTube, and TV channels like Sony classic movies are available at your finger tips?

There are many more jobs to do than watching movies and wasting time, as it would take away almost three hours of life. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

mohan manohar wrote:

There are many more jobs to do than watching movies and wasting time, as it would take away almost three hours of life. 

absolutely waste of time and waste of money as well.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.