Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Aarzoo of Rajendra Kumar is a good movie with nice song and the movies revolves around psychic element of a person. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

AKP wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Dear AKP,there is Amitabh Bachchan. Age did not make any dent on his popularity. Though Dilip died, until his days, he remained as the greatest of all.

That's why I was mentioning these days... Yes actors like Dilip Kumar and many others are forever. 

I have other things to say about Amitabh Bachchan. May be right now he is doing good, but few more years back when he was doing movies like lal badsash and few similar, he was losing his fan following. 

Amitabh has truly seen a lot of ups and downs in his life and career.He lost a lot of his money when he started his distribution and production company in the nineties and thats when he acted in anything that came his way. But taking everything into consideration he has managed very well without losing his stature or dignity and I guess thats what counts . He literally stands tall today ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
AKP wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Dear AKP,there is Amitabh Bachchan. Age did not make any dent on his popularity. Though Dilip died, until his days, he remained as the greatest of all.

That's why I was mentioning these days... Yes actors like Dilip Kumar and many others are forever. 

I have other things to say about Amitabh Bachchan. May be right now he is doing good, but few more years back when he was doing movies like lal badsash and few similar, he was losing his fan following. 

Amitabh has truly seen a lot of ups and downs in his life and career.He lost a lot of his money when he started his distribution and production company in the nineties and thats when he acted in anything that came his way. But taking everything into consideration he has managed very well without losing his stature or dignity and I guess thats what counts . He literally stands tall today ..

AB is a true learner. That's why today he stands head and shoulders above all. Of course Jaya stood by his side in his trying times.

Amitabh Bachan managed his career nicely by greatly mixing up politics into his social life and that too changing parties from Cong, to SP and now probably indirectly BJP and that manages his career greatly. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

The reason for AB's success is not politics. He learned the life lessons and executed effectively.

rambabu wrote:

The reason for AB's success is not politics. He learned the life lessons and executed effectively.

Of course politics is not the reason why he dominated the cinema all these years, he has his own personal talent and charisma to thank for that, but frequently changing political parties helped him stay in all the right places.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

usha manohar wrote:
AKP wrote:
rambabu wrote:

There is no doubt in it. Right now he is rock solid.

Ups and downs are normal for anyone. But the important thing is to move forward with positive attitude.. And that is exactly what he has done so far.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
AKP wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
AKP wrote:
rambabu wrote:

There is no doubt in it. Right now he is rock solid.

Ups and downs are normal for anyone. But the important thing is to move forward with positive attitude.. And that is exactly what he has done so far.

Absolutely. By braving the storms in real life, he proved himself, that he's not just Reel life hero, but also a real life hero .

mohan manohar wrote:

Aarzoo of Rajendra Kumar is a good movie with nice song and the movies revolves around psychic element of a person. 

I too like this movie a lot, it was shown recently on Zee Classic movies , but with quite a few scenes missing.Whatever people may say about Mehmoods comedy, I am a great fan of his. He has many funny scenes in Arzoo and films like Ziddi, Aulad and Love in Tokyo..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I'm a great fan of Mehmood. I believe he has set a trend of his own in the movie world of India. Who can forget his song " Hum Kaale Hain To Kya Hua Dilwaale Hain". and Ek Chatura Naar Badi Hoshiyar..."?

His Hyderabadi Urdu with Telugu words mixed is unique.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.