Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The very first thing I will do if I become a PM (in my dreams) is to abolish all kinds of reservations and subsidies and make people work hard for every penny they lay their claim to.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

The very first thing I will do if I become a PM (in my dreams) is to abolish all kinds of reservations and subsidies and make people work hard for every penny they lay their claim to.

On The contrary, I will allow reservation to everyone, that will solve the issue forever without even abolishing the reservation.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

On The contrary, I will allow reservation to everyone, that will solve the issue forever without even abolishing the reservation.

Solving the Reservation issue by allowing Reservations to all ? How come ?

I guess I will refuse the offer since I do not want to make a mess of it as I cannot handle the responsibilities involved and I do not want to accept something just for the power and the kick it gives ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Simple, all casts will be eligible for reservation, in other words there will be no reservation for anyone in particular 

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Simple, all casts will be eligible for reservation, in other words there will be no reservation for anyone in particular 

You have turned the whole Nation in to A Nation of Reservations !!!

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

That's the only way satisfying everyone's ego without actually giving any reservation.

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

That's the only way satisfying everyone's ego without actually giving any reservation.

The most precious " vote Bank" will take a big blow.

Name reservation has negative connotations and even Dr. Ambedkar did not advocate, eternity in reservation segment. Nothing has changed.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I will act and show the results. Not bragging now only to fall flat later.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.