Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There is nothing religious about trees since they represent nature and life and each region and lifestyle requires the support of certain trees ...We cannot grow pakms in Europe similarly many trees that grow easily there cannot be grown here.I feel that we should keep religion out of this..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

It is a pity these politicians dragged trees which are a part of nature and useful for the humanity since time immemorial  in to their dirty net of politics.

usha manohar wrote:

There is nothing religious about trees since they represent nature and life and each region and lifestyle requires the support of certain trees ...We cannot grow pakms in Europe similarly many trees that grow easily there cannot be grown here.I feel that we should keep religion out of this..

True...we should keep religion and politics out of such issues. But on the contrary, when we think more about it, truth is religion is still responsible for saving so many trees. I am not sure about other states, but in Maharashtra each village used to have its own special grove of woods which contained specific varieties of trees indigenous to that particular region. That grove used to be called "Devrai" Dev means God and rai means a small forest. All the trees were considered extremely sacred and it was forbidden to cut even a single branch or a leaf of any tree. Only the fruits and dried branches that fell on the ground could be collected. This lead to flourishing of forests and maintaining ecosystems to the micro levels. So I think religion pl,ayed an important role in saving environment.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu

@ Kalyani.

Very very true. Truth itself is religion. Saving trees means saving ourselves from the environmental disasters. Let these trees be kept aloof from politics.

Lord Jagannath is built with wood logs, in every 19 years, and in tribal areas people used to worship wood logs and other nature elements. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

I agree. Much ado about this Human friend trees. A political colored noise.

rambabu wrote:

If you agree with this issue at this point then the whole problem is resolved... Don't you think so bigbro? :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

If you agree with this issue at this point then the whole problem is resolved... Don't you think so bigbro? :)

I agree. but other valued members too should agree Munna. Don't you think so?

We have to accept all that is good. It matters little whether some body worships or not that tree. I like date fruit and will eat even if this is worshiped by Muslims. However I shall not worship this tree. Muslims can also have 'tulsi' plant in their homes. TRhey will be benefited. However they may not worship Tulsi as Hindus do.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

We have to accept all that is good. It matters little whether some body worships or not that tree. I like date fruit and will eat even if this is worshiped by Muslims. However I shall not worship this tree. Muslims can also have 'tulsi' plant in their homes. TRhey will be benefited. However they may not worship Tulsi as Hindus do.  

Absolutely. If a thing is good grab it without looking into it's origin and religious aspects.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.