Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In these existing conditions prevailing in the judiciary, it's wise to settle the case and go for a closure of the case for good.

Many times persons go purposefully to courts to prevent a compromise solution as a way of harassing the other parties.The extraordinary delay in gettong justice helps them in this goal. An employee in my last company is fighting a case against with the company from the age of 55 and today he is 78 years. The company is not losing anything. They go on getting long adjournments. That is why in an earlier post I said the judicial system is cruel.

I know every common man anywhere will try to avoid any kind of links  with the Indian courts is not only risky but also cumbersome . A case in Indian courts will last for generations without an end.

We get to hear of criminal cases going on for years together when the poor and often innocent people remain in prison, unable to afford money for bail..they probably would have wasted half their life time waiting for justice and when it comes it is too late because by then the person has become disillusioned with the system that does not care for a poor and innocent person.The rich and famous get speedy justice and often get away with murder ...I wonder if we will ever see any positive change in the justice system in our country ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In the near future the possibilities of seeing a change in the Indian judicial system are very remote..

Prisons are only for poor, rich person can do any type of crime and move freely, but poor can be in jail even without doing any crime. As was in Salman's case, it took about 5 years for decision from the session court and he was on bail within a single day and got excuses from high court. How can a poor believe on our judicial system.

http://www.comparenshop.in

No way. This country's poor lost the faith in Judiciary long ago.

Asking for justice in India is humiliating for a majority for justice delayed is justice denied.

Expecting Justice in India is an exercise in futility.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.