Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let it be so. you are entitled to your own opinion

Different people have different opinion. Some people think Salman is better of the three Khans where as some feel Amir or Shahrukh is better.

http://www.comparenshop.in

bhuyali saroj wrote:

i don't agree with you all salman is the best actor whereas about aamir and shah ruk khan what they does nothing . they are the great spokesman ,not enough from that 

With die hard fans who dont look beyond his muscle power, Salman can  hope to get away with some more of his criminal activities since his fans support him no matter what !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Just now I was watching Dilip and Raj kumar starrer Saudagar. While i was seeing the movie i started wondering if Salman's muscles can come anywhere near the Histrionic talents of these two giants who are sans any muscles.
bhuyali saroj wrote:

i don't agree with you all salman is the best actor whereas about aamir and shah ruk khan what they does nothing . they are the great spokesman ,not enough from that 

It is a matter of personal opinion, you are entitled to yours and we to ours. By the way, since you refuse to pay heed to another thread posted by another senior moderator Sunil, I must ask you here to stop clicking on articles indiscriminately to increase your points. It will not help you any way, only get your account deleted.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu

Salman is physical, Aamir is mental and SRK is comical. Each has their fan following.

Amir has an edge over all of them. No one has mastered the Movie craft as thoroughly as Amir. He is an almost perfect Actor.
vijay wrote:

Salman is physical, Aamir is mental and SRK is comical. Each has their fan following.

Ha ha ha ! I like the way you have put each one's character in a single word. Each word describes each one perfectly well!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: vijay
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

Ha ha ha ! I like the way you have put each one's character in a single word. Each word describes each one perfectly well!

They are all bound to be different since they are all different people...However, I feel that Shah Rukh Khan is overrated but again it is the choice of people who have put him there right at the top, so also Salman Khan , who has no talent to speak of...Aamir is the only one who is talented and socially conscious ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My vote goes to Amir khan. He is the epitome of a multifaceted talents. All his movies from Quamayat se quamayat tak to PK stand testimony to this fact.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.