The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Healthy life is definitely preferred over wealthy life. Health can bring the required amount of wealth with hardwork, dedication and intelligence. The term 'wealthy'is generally referred to super rich people which I do not aspire to be. For me a moderate saving would suffice and that Is possible for a well educated ,healthy and smart person to earn . I would be contented if I have a moderately comfortable life, can provide proper education to my children, save for old age age and emergencies. Wealthy life has its share of risks and tensions including' where to park so much money ', 'how to manage the income tax guys' and so on..I like to play It safe and simple.

I'm in total agreement with you Lopamudra.

money can buy you a bed but not sleep. money can buy you a clock but not time. money can buy you a book but not knowledge. money can buy you a position but not respect. money can buy you medicine but not health. money can buy you blood but not life & money can buy you sex - but not love.- Unknown.

Where as Health can bring Happiness all along the life which is priceless.

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I really am missing smileys here during discussions, I wonder why they were not reinstalled ...

As for choosing between the two, I want both because they are interconnected.Let us face it - none of us is perfectly fit, may be now we are, but we can never be sure about tomorrow,and medical expenses being what they are, it is very essential to have enough money to take care of ourselves.And, if one is sufficiently intelligent and knows how to take good care of himself/herself, it is understood that the person will remain healthy until some unforeseen calamity hits him/her , which may incur expenditure. So, I choose wealth..

You just stole my BR. I am missing smilies again 

Either way it does not really matter, what we need to do is share our views not endorse the views put forward by the discussion starter, which makes the discussion go flat..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One need not endorse the views of the discussion starter. The participant members should throw new light on the subject, where the thread starter or other members did not focus. The whole idea is to enrich the forums with the participants' knowledge so that the participants should feel that they are fed with a new info hitherto not discussed.

To lead a happy life we need both health and wealth. Agreed that health can bring wealth; but wealth should be brought, because without money we cannot buy bed, clock, book, medicine, blood, or anything else. Both are inter-dependent and one cannot exist without the other. You cannot survive with health alone or with wealth alone. Perfect health with essential money will make life beautiful.

I'm of the opinion after a certain stage in life money loses it's value. It's not out of place to quote Dalai lama.

Man sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. .

rambabu wrote:

I'm of the opinion after a certain stage in life money loses it's value. It's not out of place to quote Dalai lama.

Man sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. .

That means life is the story of a sacrifice alternately committed by Health and wealth. 

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:
rambabu wrote:

That means life is the story of a sacrifice alternately committed by Health and wealth. 

It all points out to the fact that Health is an all  time bliss. Wealth is a short lived bliss.

@Rambabu- Time for promised BR now. I feel everyone has expressed his views about wealth and health. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

BEST RESPONSE : A.RAMAKRISHNAN.

IT is quite heartening to see the aim of the Forums is fully served.

With this the topic comes to an end. I request the Moderator to Lock the Discussion Forum.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.