The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I choose health for the simple reason that if you have good health you can enjoy whatever wealth you have but howsoever wealth you may have you will not be able to enjoy it if you do not have health. That is why health is wealth and not the reverse.

A justification indeed. I feel after a particular stage in life, only Health counts. One cannot enjoy the money earned from the hospital bed. Is not it ?

vijay wrote:

I choose health for the simple reason that if you have good health you can enjoy whatever wealth you have but howsoever wealth you may have you will not be able to enjoy it if you do not have health. That is why health is wealth and not the reverse.

True but why cant one have both of these at the same time? Why should I chose one while I can enjoy both of these without a worry in the world

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am told by a friend that one of the leading rich person of India eats only khichdi because of poor digestion from last twenty years or so.

vijay wrote:

I am told by a friend that one of the leading rich person of India eats only khichdi because of poor digestion from last twenty years or so.

See the benefit of being rich he can afford to eat khichdi. Considering the cost of pulses, a poor man like me had no choice but to go for Hydarabadi Birayani. 

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

See the benefit of being rich he can afford to eat khichdi. Considering the cost of pulses, a poor man like me had no choice but to go for Hydarabadi Birayani. 

What is the use of any food when you don't have teeth to munch ?

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

And think the opposite way, what is the use of teeth if I have nothing to eat

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

And think the opposite way, what is the use of teeth if I have nothing to eat

If you have Health, things to eat will come of their own accord. A long lasting health has the potential to create anything. Including food.

Health alone cannot bring food. He needs intelligence and should know how to earn.

Having sound health is the sum total of many components. When they work in totality, a perfect health is possible

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.