Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

THEIR SEEMS TO BE SOME MIX UP IN HERO AND LEADER. A HERO NEED NOT BE A LEADER AND VICE VERSA. LEADERS ARE BEING SEEN AS HEROES WHICH IS POSSIBLE ONLY IN A FEW SELECT CASES. HEROISM IS AN EXCEPTIONAL ACT OF COURAGE IN ADVERSE CIRCUMSTANCES. MOST OF THE LEADERS ARE POSITIONAL LEADERS. THEY ARE NO LONGER SEEN AS LEADERS WHEN THEY LOSE THE POSITION. IT SEEMS INFORMAL LEADERS ARE BEING CONFUSED  WITH HEROES.

No confusion whatsoever. A Hero is one who does extraordinary things with ease and elan. And Leader is also akin to these traits.

A leader need not be a hero and yet remain a leader. Hardly any hero is treated as a leader. Hero and leadership are not the same but you will stick to your stand, which is OK .

May be that's your opinion. I expressed my opinion already. I don't have any thing new now.

Yes the heroes set an exemplary example for the otgers and are the source of inspiration. Basically these heroes not only set an example but they become role-model also.

Heroes also become the path finders, which become Bench marks for the next generation. Mahatma Gandhi and Martin Luther Jr King are but two examples.

There may be a few leaders who are also heroes but not all leaders are heroes...Leaders may rise to that position because of various circumstances like a family connection or having inherited an empire, which does not make them heroes. A hero has to have qualities that endear him to people even if he does not lead !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In my view, The quality in a person that makes him respect by the people around him and connoisseur of all is the deciding factor.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.