Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

I feel that either the woman cannot look beyond her greed for fame and money and lavish lifestyle and would sacrifice anyone who stands in her way including her children or else there is more to it than meets the eye ! Everyday a new angle is being added ...

There is indeed more to it than has come out until now, but whatever the reasons may be, the question still remains what could have happened to have driven her to kill the poor girl in such a manner. The way she was killed, the case is similar to killing of a film producer a couple of years ago, I forgot his name. So before killing Sheena, this woman had been planning for ages and that shows she is twisted in her mind and soul.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Greed, ambition and misplaced notions of honour and prestige may drive a person to commit extremely sordid deeds. While it is quite difficult for us to accept that a mother kills her child but I think this particular case is quite unusual and different in the fact that Mukherjee herself was subjected to quite sexual harassment at a young age and her children were brought up by her parents. So she may quite probably never have had any maternal instincts but only hatred for them as they were a result of her own agonising experience. And yet even then, the question still remains as to what could have driven her to kill another human being in such a horrible manner???

Greed and self centered people go to any extent to satisfy their needs. They practically become blind and cannot see others  interests.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I feel that either the woman cannot look beyond her greed for fame and money and lavish lifestyle and would sacrifice anyone who stands in her way including her children or else there is more to it than meets the eye ! Everyday a new angle is being added ...

There is indeed more to it than has come out until now, but whatever the reasons may be, the question still remains what could have happened to have driven her to kill the poor girl in such a manner. The way she was killed, the case is similar to killing of a film producer a couple of years ago, I forgot his name. So before killing Sheena, this woman had been planning for ages and that shows she is twisted in her mind and soul.

The case is becoming knottier by the day ...The big question is how many husbands/partners did Indrani have ? every day we have a new person springing up and associating himself with her ! It is highly confusing and complicated ! Either way she is crookedly smart to have planned and executed the crime so thoroughly that for 3 years she was able to carry on as if nothing had happened !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are more Indrani's in this world. The difference is Indrani's case unfortunately for her seen the light despite meticulous planning and neat execution.

rambabu wrote:

There are more Indrani's in this world. The difference is Indrani's case unfortunately for her seen the light despite meticulous planning and neat execution.

Yes there might happened some other similar cases, but media made it high profile case as it is related to wealthy people. If the same has happened with common man, the news was in a corner of the paper and was published in news papers and media only after the complete investigation by police.

Here media is giving breaking news about every moment of the story. Whatever new comes in police investigation is in breaking news. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes there might happened some other similar cases, but media made it high profile case as it is related to wealthy people. If the same has happened with common man, the news was in a corner of the paper and was published in news papers and media only after the complete investigation by police.

Here media is giving breaking news about every moment of the story. Whatever new comes in police investigation is in breaking news. 

What an irony, On one side Mothers are sacrificing their husbands and children for the sake of the country, on the other side mothers are butchering their children for their own  sinister deeds.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.