Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

Another jhumla by the jhumla party !!!!

We have got used to Jumlas in last 68 years so one more will not hurt us much. However I agree with everyone Yoga is way of life but cannot be placed in sports category. 

But it did, didn't it?

Yes it did and going to be a resounding success.

I am not sure of the success but I now feel looking back that all election manifestos are nothing but jumlas eventually.

Agreed. Pl do not pull your hair, If they come out even yoga cannot bring them back.

vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

We have got used to Jumlas in last 68 years so one more will not hurt us much. However I agree with everyone Yoga is way of life but cannot be placed in sports category. 

But it did, didn't it?

Maybe it did but not as much as it could.. I am no good at Yoga but keep trying as much as I can.. Alom- Vilom easy to do while punching keys of my lappy

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

But it did, didn't it?

Maybe it did but not as much as it could.. I am no good at Yoga but keep trying as much as I can.. Alom- Vilom easy to do while punching keys of my lappy

It is called Anuloma - Viloma Yoga technique.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

But it did, didn't it?

Same..Anulom- Vilom), I agree Yoga is gaining ground and becoming popular as fitness program but it's unlikely it will be included in the list of sports. I also suggest unless a person doesn't know how to practice a particular Aasana, then performing it may harm him instead. 

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

But it did, didn't it?

Same..Anulom- Vilom), I agree Yoga is gaining ground and becoming popular as fitness program but it's unlikely it will be included in the list of sports. I also suggest unless a person doesn't know how to practice a particular Aasana, then performing it may harm him instead.

Contrary to this general belief that Yoga should be learnt under the supervision of an expert, I learned it on my own. I learned Yoga through Books. No harm done or no side effects.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

But it did, didn't it?

Contrary to this general belief that Yoga should be learnt under the supervision of an expert, I learned it on my own. I learned Yoga through Books. No harm done or no side effects.

I am not saying it for selected few but as every Yoga Guru and Books on Yoga instruct to not to practice it without proper guidance.  But I have no intention to interfere in your belief so it's matter of choices.

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

But it did, didn't it?

I am not saying it for selected few but as every Yoga Guru and Books on Yoga instruct to not to practice it without proper guidance.  But I have no intention to interfere in your belief so it's matter of choices.

Actually self learning of Yoga is not restricted to a select few now. Once it was like that. With the availability of so many "Teach your self " series and videos on the net anyone can learn without the help of a guide.

It is fine that you practice yoga based on “Teach Yourself” because you are confident. Anyone can learn using books and videos, but I feel only an expert master can help him in case of any problem. Problems are likely to happen if not practiced properly, because in Pranayama, we are controlling Prana, which is our subtle life-force.

True. But the "Teach yourself " books are so self sufficient that they let you know what are the possible risks and the ways to overcome them. I follow them religiously. Which is why I never encountered any problems.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.