Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I guess it is best to be general rather than be personal all the time here because we are discussing issues that concern everyone not just one individual or ourselves . When I speak, I always speak in generalities , whereas,  my own lifestyle may or may not be what I have written about..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is understood that  people express what they are good at and what made them beneficiaries by following a certain way. It's up to the other members to come to a decision that's suitable by reading the article provided by the web link.

Tastes and routines vary from person to person. The persons shown in the link also follow different routines.  The information revealed the diversity of human nature. We need not follow what they do, but do whatever is convenient for us in our real life that make us comfortable and relaxed.   

Every person is different and their lifestyles will also tend to  be different. We have to accept this and not force others to our ways how so Yogic we may think these are. Let the horse take his own decision whether to drink or not drink. 

That's what I said many times that one has to choose a life style that suits him. I have chosen Yoga. Go ahead and choose yours.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.