The leading newspapers take pride in letting the readers know the price of a ring owned by an actress or what's the cost of a dress a celebrity is wearing or will wear and so on. I wonder what the middle class society will do by knowing all this. Such news make me feel that the media endorse these wealthy people and give a complex to the common people. Am I wrong in thinking so? 

shampasaid

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I guess they feed such information to a section of the readers who are interested in that. If there weren't takers it would make no business sense to do it. Personally I never read this section of the paper at all. 

I am dead sure the other celebrities will not read such news because they always love to bask in their own glory and the common people, what will they do with such news? Still, the newspapers regularly publish such news.

shampasaid

I am least interested in reading or hearing about activities of anyone which does not have a productive effect.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I mind my business. What those so called celebrities eat, drink wear are  Trash for me.

Useless info and boring too so far as I am concerned due to personal choice and I feel I have outgrown that age when these things were of some interest owing to the whats the latest trend and in fashion and so on... but lot of people do read it as these celebrities have a great fan following which mostly include youngsters. They read it, forward it , comment on it and even try to imitate their idols..seems very childish to me actually !

For mature minds, such information is mere trash. Then crazy followers are always there to patronize them. I feel, it's wise to allow such followers to hang on to their their opinions. One cannot expect all to be alike.

These news are for those people who are extremely attached to glamour and sparkle. For those who consider celebrities and their lifestyles perfect.  

Many Fan clubs are there in AP and Tamil Nadu.  They hold meetings in which they discuss at length about their favorite celebrities' dresses, food habits and many more. It's nothing but craziness which is much prevalent in youth. Earlier these fan clubs used to do some good jobs like distributing food and clothes for the poor. They also used to go to Hospitals and distribute fruits to the patients.

How about the temples they build and worship these people as Gods, don't forget that. A sad state of our people and our country. its okay to be a fan of someone, but not a crazy one. 

I enjoy watching Federe  play but when the game is over I am done too. 

Yes. there are temple built for an actress named Khusboo. No harm in being a fan of some celebrityas long as they do not become Fanatics and show a meaningless love

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.