Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

So far as the Newspapers and dailies publishing such news is concerned, apart from the fact that the fans get their fill, it is also to showcase the costume designs, jewelry designs and other accessories created by big names and  sported by even bigger names!! Fashion industry is flourishing these days !

Whether one admits or not, the fashion Industry is big business and it is feeding thousands of people, and  they are all not fools because to succeed anywhere in life you need to be smart and intelligent too .. People run after success and that's what makes them run after celebrities, follow their style etc etc. I myself used to read film magazines when I was in college and I still love to go through old magazines called Film India which is mostly in black and white , which closed shop in the sixties I guess , that I cam across in my ancestral house. They are very interesting and gives you an insight into what celebrity life was then !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
rambabu wrote:

Welcome Vijay. I appreciate your choice of books. I scented quite early that you are a voracious reader.

I am glad we have so talented members on our forums who can scent reading habits of a particular member  without even mention of a single book. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Welcome Vijay. I appreciate your choice of books. I scented quite early that you are a voracious reader.

I am glad we have so talented members on our forums who can scent reading habits of a particular member  without even mention of a single book. 

A post from the member speaks all.Your writing skills and the command over the language indicates your reading habits. Without being a good reader, this wouldn't be possible.

Thank you said by: vijay

Whatever @Rambabu has written about me applies to all forum members including @Suni51 for then only such lovely contributions can be made by them.

Exactly. If the forums are brimming with quality threads, it's due to the valuable contributions of our learned members.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.