Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
bhuyali saroj wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Taking alcohol in limited or controlled way is beneficial to health. Alcohol protects your heart, but bad side is that if you start drinking alcohol you get addicted to it and then it has many ill effects.

SIR let me say you whether anybody is taking less or more it doesn't matter because if anybody gets the taste of alcohol very less also, he will be get addicted to it very soon 

There are people who drink every day in limited quantities , but never became addicted to Alcohol.

rambabu wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Taking alcohol in limited or controlled way is beneficial to health. Alcohol protects your heart, but bad side is that if you start drinking alcohol you get addicted to it and then it has many ill effects.

SIR let me say you whether anybody is taking less or more it doesn't matter because if anybody gets the taste of alcohol very less also, he will be get addicted to it very soon 

There are people who drink every day in limited quantities , but never became addicted to Alcohol.

SIR as you said that there are people who drink every day in limited quantities but never became addicted to Alcohol. What i will answer to these, you only answered me. as you said they drink everyday so that means they are addicted only sir.

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

SIR as you said that there are people who drink every day in limited quantities but never became addicted to Alcohol. What i will answer to these, you only answered me. as you said they drink everyday so that means they are addicted only sir.

OK. I said there are two types of people. One who who drinks in limited quantities. And the other who drinks beyond limits. Of course, I agree, the second type of people definitely become addicts.

If you think people who drink occasionally, that too in limited quantities, become addicts,well that's your opinion.

rambabu wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

OK. I said there are two types of people. One who who drinks in limited quantities. And the other who drinks beyond limits. Of course, I agree, the second type of people definitely become addicts.

If you think people who drink occasionally, that too in limited quantities, become addicts,well that's your opinion.

SIR a person who is drinking occasionally he is not addicted but a person who is drinking everyday he is addicted.

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

SIR a person who is drinking occasionally he is not addicted but a person who is drinking everyday he is addicted.

That's what I have been saying right from the beginning. Occasional drinking or once in a while on special occasions like festivals, will not make an addict. I drink on special occasions and I didn't become an addict.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.