Children, especially school children are being subjected to bullying . The reasons for bullying are many. It may be due to color, voice, weight etc.

This leads to  depression and acts on the minds of the children.

In such situations how parents can help deal with bullying.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/the-swaddle/how-to-help-your-child-de_1_b_8176914.html?utm_hp_ref=india

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Good tips, children need to be taught to be self reliant and be assertive when it comes to such issues.There is no point in protecting them too much because they have to face the world which begins with their experience at school. It is in their own interest to make them tough right from the early years ....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

True, while injecting the habit of Self confidence and fearlessness, let the children know the realities of the world.

bullying your child not always work it makes the situation more worst but sometimes it really works but in some situation

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote:

bullying your child not always work it makes the situation more worst but sometimes it really works but in some situation

It is not bullying your child but helping your child deal with bullying , at school or outside in the play ground where other children who are older and stronger bully him..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Parents should mould the child to be brave and courageous. Once the child becomes bold, he can stand any amount of bullying or intimidation be it in the school or otherwise.

Parents must teach their children to face any situation which they may face in different places including school and prepare them mentally how to handle them. Schools should also keep a close watch on children and their attitude that will help solve the problems in a certain manner.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Being parents we can protect our child to a certain extent but mainly the child has to learn to fight for his right in the world away from home. This makes the child strong and one very important thing he/she learns is to use the presence of mind. Every child faces bullying but the extent may vary so everyone needs to learn how to come out of it. 

shampasaid

suni51 wrote:

Parents must teach their children to face any situation which they may face in different places including school and prepare them mentally how to handle them. Schools should also keep a close watch on children and their attitude that will help solve the problems in a certain manner.

Schools come later. The first learning center is the home and the first teachers are the parents . Any good or bad habit starts from the honme

A while ago I described an incident regarding bullying which my son faced a year ago but at submission the server error played havoc. Now, once again I cannot write the full experience which took almost 300 words to explain so briefly let me present my view. At that time the school was not considerate which demoralised my son but with our interference the teachers changed their stance. Thus, home is the first tutor and school acts usually according to their convenience. 

shampasaid

True. You said about your experience related to your son and also said how you averted it. As you said, let's face the truth.. Inject all the good habits into your son right from the formative years. Irrespective of the schools and their teachings. Let the parents have the satisfaction that they had done their job.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.