Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There are other CMs like Sidda ramiah in other states too. The spate of farmer deaths in Telangana did not move The CM Chandrasekhara rao.. In his own district Medak, recorded 34 farmer deaths after the formation Telangana state. Instead of taking measures to curb farmers deaths, simply dismissed them as opposition's drama. While these suicides are going on. The CM was touring China. What i wanted to tell is, the condition is prevailing in other states too

Of course there have been farmer suicides in Maharashtra too...But AP and Telengana together have  the highest number of Farmers suicide..

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/national/assocham-study-on-farm-structure/article7039970.ece

http://www.ndtv.com/south/5-5-crores-for-bus-chief-minister-says-farmer-in-letter-before-suicide-1220911

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It's not only about corrupt officers it is about the person ,a common man who encourages all these non-sense by giving bribe to the ministers.

bhuyali saroj

A good link. This is again,   points out to the corruptive ways of both the states.  The wily Chandrabau, in order to create an impression that only in Telangana, farmer deaths are rampant, he has conveniently hidden the fact that in AP also there are farmer deaths.. This link has revealed the facts.

rambabu wrote:

A good link. This is again,   points out to the corruptive ways of both the states.  The wily Chandrabau, in order to create an impression that only in Telangana, farmer deaths are rampant, he has conveniently hidden the fact that in AP also there are farmer deaths.. This link has revealed the facts.

This link is not new , in fact was posted by me on another discussion on the same subject started by me and you had commented on that too...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree. I commented. I was following the news channels. But this link from The Hindu has thrown new light on the farmer deaths in AP and Telangana are equally distributed. It is not rampant only in Telagana, farmer deaths are there more even in AP. I was carried away by the partisan attitude of those news channels which support Chandrababu.

The title "The most corrupt minister'  is very astonishing. I went througfh the links to search for what is the corruption for which the C.M. is blamed. Therfe appears nothing that could be called corruption. One may agree or not with need for a new designated accommodation for C.M.  There needs be a designated accommodation for C.M. This is provided for senior I.A.S officers as well.  some existing accommodation could be designated as C.M. accommodation or a new building could be constructed. It is for state administrative authorities to see. The accommodation being constructed is a public property and the C.M. will vacate after expiry of his term. There is no corruption involved even in second link that is about MLA accommodation.  Every financial decisioopn is not corruption.  When there is transparancy, proper sanction and allotment of funds,  the allegation of corruption cannot be made. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Corrupt practices are corrupt any way you look at it and we dont need any links or media endorsement for it since it is there for all to see...Bangalore and other major cities are facing innumerable problems like water, power and bad roads and the CM has no qualms of spending 25 crores which is a lot of money on his personal comfort and as you rightly point out for 5 years of his stay ( May be he hopes to spend his life time there !) There are already 2 residences with huge gardens in very posh localities meant for the CM, both close to Vidhan Soudha, so is there any need for another and who bares the cost and how are they going to account for it ? Just because he is the CM does not mean he pays left hand taking away from right hand !

MLA accommodations are also illegal since there is already a process of alloting sites by the BDA ( Bangalore development authority) to residents who have been applying after paying 25% down payment , and reapplying since many years and now they will be deprived of their allotment because of the preference given to the MLAs..Isnt this a corrupt practice especially when these MLAs have done precious little for the state !

One is not able to understand why we are not able to improve our civic facilities to world standards. It is pathetic to see ancient level facilities in cities which contribute to our international image like Bangalore or Mumbai and other cities. It is not that skills do not exist. It is the quality of our elected leaders that to a large extent responsible for this sorry state of affairs. For too long now politics has been left to individuals who are dishonest and use muscle power. The educated consider it below their dignity to participate in politics but want the best facilities. Our national pastime is to go on cribbing and blaming every one else but ourselves. At anytime we are only blaming and blaming. If the vast majority is docile then they will be taken for a ride by the few smart ones. 

Obviously politicians and heads of states live in a different kind of reality altogether because our neighboring state of AP is as bad as our own CM Siddaramaiah , planning on spending a new capital rather than develop an already existing smaller city ..Wit utter disregard for the miseries of the poor farmers Chandrababu Naidu is planning to spend a whopping 100 crores on the stone laying ceremony !

http://www.firstpost.com/india/ap-govt-splurges-on-stone-laying-ceremony-of-new-capital-green-tribunal-frowns-2465832.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.