Many of us use paper cups or disposal cups to drink tea in our offices daily. But do you know the harms that are caused by doing so. Here is the link to show how harmful are paper cups or disposals.

http://www.technoparktoday.com/beware-of-paper-cups-in-your-pantry/

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have read about this earlier, it seems the quality of paper used is questionable and also the way the cups are prepared. In my office, we used to keep our own personal mugs in our drawers and use them whenever we had to. That way, we also managed to save a lot of money that was being spent on buying disposable paper cups.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes we should use glass or ceramic cups to avoid the harmful effects of the wax coated on the paper cups. It is also helps to save nature as well as our health.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Avoiding Paper cups is the best solution. When I was working our canteens always used Stainless steel cups. These cups are both unbreakable easy to clean. Above all , it reduces recurring costs. Now in my house, we always use stainless steel utensils including glasses.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I have read about this earlier, it seems the quality of paper used is questionable and also the way the cups are prepared. In my office, we used to keep our own personal mugs in our drawers and use them whenever we had to. That way, we also managed to save a lot of money that was being spent on buying disposable paper cups.

We do the same, keep a mug and plate at school so that we dont need to use either paper cups or plastic plates, In fact plastic water  bottle filled with water, exposed to sun for an hour can turn toxic because of the reaction>Many people keep a bottle of water in their car and it can get heated when it is parked for a long period of time.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

There are food grade plastics which are safe to use. Products from reputed manufacturers can be safely used. It is the recycle industry which sells products cheap that should be avoided. 

I wonder if the quality of plastic used by the companies selling bottled water comes under the category of food safe ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes it does. But these bottles are for short term use as they are for selling water and not the bottle. This aspect is important from costing point of view.

If these bottles are meant for short term use, it leads to recurring expenditure. I feel, though the initial expenditure is more, it's always safe to use stainless bottles and glasses. They are long lasting  and harmless. More over drinking water from Plastic bottles has many health hazard including cancer.

The bottled water is sold on commercial basis and thus cannot be sold in steel bottles for obvious reasons. Pl do not spread the fear of drinking from plastic bottles, they are safe. One gets infection from drinking water from stainless steel glasses also. If spurious quality is used then one can worry that too after a prolonged use.

If spurious quality is used in any type of glasses or Bottles and they are used for prolonged period, of course even stainless glasses are not safe. Anyhow I have been using stainless steel utensils for the last 15 years. they were  neither rusted nor spoiled. What I wanted to say is to stop recurring expenditure

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.