Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

Avoiding Paper cups is the best solution. When I was working our canteens always used Stainless steel cups. These cups are both unbreakable easy to clean. Above all , it reduces recurring costs. Now in my house, we always use stainless steel utensils including glasses. 

It is time of use and through. Disposal glass, cup, plates are very popular in these day. In all functions caters are using these. Disposal crockery weather it is made of paper of thermocol is not good for health. Stainless steal and brass utensils are best one.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Avoiding Paper cups is the best solution. When I was working our canteens always used Stainless steel cups. These cups are both unbreakable easy to clean. Above all , it reduces recurring costs. Now in my house, we always use stainless steel utensils including glasses. 

It is time of use and through. Disposal glass, cup, plates are very popular in these day. In all functions caters are using these. Disposal crockery weather it is made of paper of thermocol is not good for health. Stainless steal and brass utensils are best one.

I agree. I had been using Stainless steel glasses since a long time. There is no wear and tear. They are easy to wash. Within one minute they will glittering

While all of us use stainless steel and crockery for our daily use we cannot lug it around with us when we have to carry food or water on a daily basis , travelling by public transport . I have to carry packed lunch or snacks with me , which I take in a plastic container because it is easy and light , also carry water in a plastic bottle. That itself adds a lot of weight to my bag ... The only worry I have with plastic is when hot food is packed in it...I am not sure if that is safe , so I make it a point to cool any cooked food that I am packing in plastic containers  ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree. I had been using Stainless steel glasses since a long time. There is no wear and tear. They are easy to wash. Within one minute they will glittering

Stainless steel is popular one and most of peoples are using it. But earlier most of peoples used brass glass which had thin coating of Zinc. Zinc is essential mineral for health of brain. Copper is also good for health. Copper have quality to pure water. If we keep any small piece of copper in water pot we not need water purifier.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Stainless steel is popular one and most of peoples are using it. But earlier most of peoples used brass glass which had thin coating of Zinc. Zinc is essential mineral for health of brain. Copper is also good for health. Copper have quality to pure water. If we keep any small piece of copper in water pot we not need water purifier.

Yes. Metals like Zinc and copper are necessary for health. My wife uses copper Lotas during her Pujas. I too use copper lotas. I store water in them previous night and drink that water early morning. With the changing times, stainless steel took over. Utensils made of stainless steel are long sand very easy to clean

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I have read about this earlier, it seems the quality of paper used is questionable and also the way the cups are prepared. In my office, we used to keep our own personal mugs in our drawers and use them whenever we had to. That way, we also managed to save a lot of money that was being spent on buying disposable paper cups.

We do the same, keep a mug and plate at school so that we dont need to use either paper cups or plastic plates, In fact plastic water  bottle filled with water, exposed to sun for an hour can turn toxic because of the reaction>Many people keep a bottle of water in their car and it can get heated when it is parked for a long period of time.

i don't drink outside tea or coffee. if i want to drink tea or coffee then i prefer drinking at home with my own cups because from the childhood itself we are taught to not to eat or drink anything which are made outside 

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I have read about this earlier, it seems the quality of paper used is questionable and also the way the cups are prepared. In my office, we used to keep our own personal mugs in our drawers and use them whenever we had to. That way, we also managed to save a lot of money that was being spent on buying disposable paper cups.

We do the same, keep a mug and plate at school so that we dont need to use either paper cups or plastic plates, In fact plastic water  bottle filled with water, exposed to sun for an hour can turn toxic because of the reaction>Many people keep a bottle of water in their car and it can get heated when it is parked for a long period of time.

i don't drink outside tea or coffee. if i want to drink tea or coffee then i prefer drinking at home with my own cups because from the childhood itself we are taught to not to eat or drink anything which are made outside 

In the long run that is not practical because at sometime or the other in your life you will have to travel or leave hoe when you have to depend on outside food...The earlier you get used to it the better for your immune system ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

In the long run that is not practical because at sometime or the other in your life you will have to travel or leave hoe when you have to depend on outside food...The earlier you get used to it the better for your immune system ..

True. It is not possible to avoid  food all time made outside.  I too am habituated with home made food. But  once my wife had to go a neighboring place. I was busy elsewhere. For this reason I could not accompany her. In this condition i'm forced to go to a restaurant and eat. Even some people who can cook may feel lazy and go outside for food.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes. Metals like Zinc and copper are necessary for health. My wife uses copper Lotas during her Pujas. I too use copper lotas. I store water in them previous night and drink that water early morning. With the changing times, stainless steel took over. Utensils made of stainless steel are long sand very easy to clean

Yes this water is helpful is curing acidity problem. Keep your copper pot on wooden stool or platform, I mean it should not have any contact with earth,

Glass is good. But they break easily. It means Recurring expenditure. Those who want rugged and light, easy to carry prefer stainless steel bottles and glasses. In fact Stainless steel is much lighter than glass for the same sized container.

Drinking water stored in in Plastic bottles and throwing them away in the open will endanger the atmosphere.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.