The topic is locked.

There has been a lot of opposition to cow slaughter and beef being eaten openly in our country with some miscreants creating problems and many Hindus are not happy with cow slaughter . However, in a country that has a considerable number of people who eat Beef and Pork it is not feasible to ban it completely .

So is it a good option to have government run and supervised outlets that sell Beef and Pork in designated places and put an end to cow slaughter by private individuals ? 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Here is bane of many states of Indian on cow slaughters. How government can slaughters cow and sale beef who banned it. Majority of Hindus never accept that cows are slaughter here. It is better that government import beef for beef lovers. Cow in useful animal. Its dung and urine is used for curing in illness and these are also useful in organic farming. Cow urine is an effective insecticide. I am saying all these only for Indian cows. 

anil wrote:

Here is bane of many states of Indian on cow slaughters. How government can slaughters cow and sale beef who banned it. Majority of Hindus never accept that cows are slaughter here. It is better that government import beef for beef lovers. Cow in useful animal. Its dung and urine is used for curing in illness and these are also useful in organic farming. Cow urine is an effective insecticide. I am saying all these only for Indian cows. 

Of course cow is a very useful animal and has to be looked after with care since they are domesticated animals. In a way what you say makes sense , importing beef may be a good solution !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:

True. Hindus do not accept cow slaughter. Cows are highly respected. They are referred in mythologies as sacred.They are useful in many ways ranging from agriculture to yielding milk which is nutritious. This milk is being used in making many dairy products .Milk of cow, buffalo and goats are used in these Dairy products.

In this scenario, I too agree that the government should intervene and import beef for beef eaters to avoid unnecessary clashes.

no i don't think so because this is India and i know that this thing about cow which is now in the headlines of many tv news channel are given many importance but as the time passes this topic will be closed and whereas about permanent solution there is no solution to this problem because it will happen even we try to stop all these 

bhuyali saroj

While it is agreed that Cow has become a symbol of Hinduism , I am also appalled to see them being treated like dirt after their usefulness is over.Many people simply drive them out after they pass the stage of producing milk, they wander in the streets and get killed in road accidents or else get taken away by butchers. I feel people should be made responsible and aware.

I do not agree that government should enter in this business or any business for that matter as our system is cot capable of handling anything successfully. They will only make a mess of the whole affair. What I suggest that the whole business of slaughter should run by only organised sector. People can send all animals (inclusive of cows) which they feel have no further use or beneficial. After all we donate human bodies to Medical colleges for the benefit in further medical studies. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:

While it is agreed that Cow has become a symbol of Hinduism , I am also appalled to see them being treated like dirt after their usefulness is over.Many people simply drive them out after they pass the stage of producing milk, they wander in the streets and get killed in road accidents or else get taken away by butchers. I feel people should be made responsible and aware.

Yes Usha, it is very sad to see stray cows wandering around, scrounging around for food. While they are healthy and give good quantity of milk, they are taken care of and once they become old and are of no use, are driven away by the owners or sold to butchers! It is quite sad to see the holy animal reduced to such state. However, there is one thing that people could do, that is, not encroach upon open grasslands in rural areas so that continuous supply of suitable food is made available to these animals. It is something thath government should look into and persuade more urgently than entering beef trade. Open grasslands are vital to environment and for micro and macro ecosystems at all levels and also to maintain sufficient levels of water tables.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
suni51 wrote:

I do not agree that government should enter in this business or any business for that matter as our system is cot capable of handling anything successfully. They will only make a mess of the whole affair. What I suggest that the whole business of slaughter should run by only organised sector. People can send all animals (inclusive of cows) which they feel have no further use or beneficial. After all we donate human bodies to Medical colleges for the benefit in further medical studies. 

I do not know if there is any provision in the Organ donation act for cows for further research. If there is any, your suggestion is worth giving a try. I think Animal Rights organization is in a position to clarify this issue

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I do not know if there is any provision in the Organ donation act for cows for further research. If there is any, your suggestion is worth giving a try. I think Animal Rights organization is in a position to clarify this issue

As usual, your comment is not relevant to my post. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Cow is related to faith of Hindus, there should be strict ban on cow slaughter.

http://www.comparenshop.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.