Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The discussion already refuted the writer's views.  I answer your Question by asking yo question. What is the need of a solid proof ? I'm believer in Pujas especially Durga Pua or Navaratri. The writer's opinions dealt a big blow to my beliefs and sentiments You may be a non believer. But I'm not.

In your previous posts elsewhere you have said you are a rationalist and if I remember correctly also an atheist It was with this background I asked you as to why should the writer presenting a rationale as he does  cause discomfort to you and requested for proof etc. Now you say you are a believer. Which version of yours should  I believe.

Dasara as is known in my state, is the same as Durga Puja or Navaratri. During Dasara, we get up early in the morning and go to a river side to perform Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation, a part of Yoga before Sunrise.  Surya Namaskar has many health benefits mainly Vitamin D which is available from the Sun rays for a short period. in the early hours. In no way it has damaged my Rationalistic view

I assure you I'm a Rationalist and continue to be a Rationalist.

Additionally, I would like to say that I'm least concerned which version you take or refuse . It's my opinion for which I'm entitled to.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.