Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I have heard about Sriganganagar from my army friends who have had the opportunity to live there and from what I heard, the place and the people are simply fabulous. I hope to visit your city one day!

Welcome Kalyani, Yes Ganganagar city have two cantonment area, and one cantonment area is 50 KM away. Ganganagar is district headquarter.

Is ti also a border town, Anil?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I have heard about Sriganganagar from my army friends who have had the opportunity to live there and from what I heard, the place and the people are simply fabulous. I hope to visit your city one day!

Welcome Kalyani, Yes Ganganagar city have two cantonment area, and one cantonment area is 50 KM away. Ganganagar is district headquarter.

As per my knowledge, Ganganagar is near Pakistan border.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

As per my knowledge, Ganganagar is near Pakistan border.

Sri Ganganagar borders with Haryana and Punjab states.

It is the international border of India and Pakistan. It's named after Ganga Singh Bahadur

That's really a very good news that such a city exists in India. Congratulation! 

shampasaid

Sri Ganganagar is one of  the first well planned city of modern India. This city was influenced by the Town planning of Paris. Its natural beauty was retained in tact.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.