Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes healthy mind and healthy body is very important for every human because it will help the human life cycle go fine for a long time

bhuyali saroj

suni51 wrote:

What if I mix a little bit of coffee powder in the milk? I love doing that.

No problem if you like little bit coffer in the milk, but never just before you going to sleep. Tea and coffee is not helps in good sleep.

usha manohar wrote:

If you are busy throughout the day with physical activity, you are so tired at the end of the day that you don't need anything to fall asleep like in my case, I find that I am not able to read even a single page now after dinner because I am so sleepy , mainly because I am on my feet all through the day and by the end of the day I am totally exhausted !

yes I am busy without physical activity. It is the problem that I am longing for sound sleep. I spent 8 to 9 hours in a day in sitting posture. I also tired but this tiredness is not helpful in sleeping.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

If you are busy throughout the day with physical activity, you are so tired at the end of the day that you don't need anything to fall asleep like in my case, I find that I am not able to read even a single page now after dinner because I am so sleepy , mainly because I am on my feet all through the day and by the end of the day I am totally exhausted !

yes I am busy without physical activity. It is the problem that I am longing for sound sleep. I spent 8 to 9 hours in a day in sitting posture. I also tired but this tiredness is not helpful in sleeping.

Physical activity in any form will make a big difference which in turn induces sleep. Even a little walking, intermittently whenever you find a bit, of time walking inside your shop especially when the business is somewhat dull will help.

Our body and mind are very closely related. If we are mentally depressed, it will affect our body also. Certain kinds of headache and stomachache are as a result of mental depression. We cannot cure these diseases with medicines if we are suffering from stress. The best medicines for curing these diseases are to lead a stress free life. Sound sleep, regular exercises, yoga practice, proper rest, spend time for interesting hobbies like gardening, watching TV, flower making and so on, intake of healthy food in time etc are some of the ways to get reduce stress from life. Hearing music is one of the best medicines to lead  a happy life. There is an ancient adage 'a sound mind in a sound body' - but today's busy life, very few people can claim that privilege. Our health is our wealth. So never try to destroy it. We can see a healthy mind in a healthy body, if we are physically and mentally all right. 

True. Unless one is Healthy, the very purpose of life is lost. In this respect Yoga is one of the best ways to keep you healthy. One of the factors that leads to unhealthy condition is not having enough sleep.

Here is a good link that shows how to overcome sleeplessness through Yoga.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/09/17/yoga-for-sleep_n_3505226.html?ir=India&adsSiteOverride=in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.