Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Honestly speaking I am not like you all. I am not a person who complete task in one sitting. I am some lazy person. One of my article is un complete, only few work is required to compete it but I don't know when I will compete it.

anil wrote:

Honestly speaking I am not like you all. I am not a person who complete task in one sitting. I am some lazy person. One of my article is un complete, only few work is required to compete it but I don't know when I will compete it.

I can understand your problem. I request you not  to force yourself and get into trouble. Take it easy.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

first of all i am sorry to write in this topic but there is no way left for me because i don't want to start topic on this i just want the editor to look on my article which has been rejected and i cannot identify what is the mistake which i have done in that article because i don't think that there is any mistake in that please editor check my article which has been resubmitted.

and where as about this topic i just want to say that i am a hard worker and i finish my work and then go to eat or to do anything because at the time of my work my first priority is my work and nothing else 

Reasons for rejecting articles would have been given by editor or admin. Please check that.  But please do not say "I am a hard worker'. Hard worker is one who works hardly, which means that it is very hard for him to work. Better say- 'hard working'. 

True sir, you are the only one who got the point and explained it well. Thank You.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

anil wrote:

That reminds me of an ad that was being shown a long time ago for a dish washing powder...A lady is sitting surrounded by dirty used vessels with a hand on her forehead and wondering when will she be able to finish her job? Just then there is a flash and the powder comes into her hand and she gets into action and in minutes you see the vessels shining and done LOL...The only way to finish is to start what you want to do, no need to tell you that I am sure smiley.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:

As a person, I know about your limits. But, I'm also aware about your strong will and determination. This attitude of yours will help you go to places. Without losing heart if you stick to your attitude finishing the job that you started, will make Anil an altogether different person. You are not Vikalang, but a Divyang.

Read this post

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/12/27/modi-asks-indians-to-use-_n_8880294.html?1451208956&utm_hp_ref=india

If I start any work, normally I try my best to finish it successfully. But it is not possible for me always. In certain circumstances, I fail to complete my work. As a home maker, I have some responsibilities towards my family. For fulfilling the need of my family members, I have to stop my work  temporarily or permanently in the middle. If I get time afterwards, I can continue my work until it is finished. Otherwise, I need to leave my work half done.  

I support the view of @ rambabu c,alling them Divyang is s good gesture.

Asa Home Maker, of course you certainly have limitations. No wonder  if you cannot finish your Job.

It is true that whenever we attempt upon any task, we must do it after a lot of thinking and once it is attempted upon, it must be finished and not left in midway except in some exceptional circumstances which may crop up unexpectedly. This can ensure success in the task taken up. Otherwise, we may start with a number of tasks at the start of day and at the end of day, we may find that no task is complete to give us a peaceful sleep.

True. Unexpected things may happen like Power failures. But wisdom lies in expecting the unexpected.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.