Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is said that failure is the pillar of success. There is no need to consider the names of the big personalities as the examples of such a success that comes after failure because one can take the example of each and every cook. A cook becomes perfect in his/her culinary skills only after going through trial and error method. Thus, failure always leads to ultimate success.   

shampasaid

Of course, there is no need to quote Great personalities to drive the point home. But the pity is people are there who fail to notice every day happenings that establish the fact that Failure is the stepping stone for Success. See a child who never quits at the stage of learning Walking. Each time, the child falls down, the child gets up and continues without any complaint with renewed vigor and determination.

You are right! Here, we can quote the proverb 'try, try and try again'. This is so apt. One should not give up after a failure. Try and try again with more and more effort will definitely bring success.  

shampasaid

Repeated efforts to put you on the Road to success will make you build a strong will. Such people will never quit.

Honestly this is a very natural phenomenon since nature has made success and failure part and parcel of our life and it happens even on a daily basis, you may miss a bus and be late for work but that does not deter you since you start gong earlier the next day onwards ! It is not just the more popular and well known people but the ordinary people too who go through this glory in small measures each day of their lives !! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is always good to read about the great personalities and if we can imbibe some qualities of them in our lives then it makes wonders but the fact is life is much bigger than that. We can easily learn from the nature, from our daily experiences as well as through observing the people around us. Actually, this practical experience prepares us to become strong and bold, nurtures us to work harder and makes us decisive which really help us to become successful. 

shampasaid

It's my habit to observe the people around me. Their habits, their way behaving with others, even their Mannerisms. This habit of mine is very essential for doing creative work. This helped me a lot, This made me an Artist, a Mimic and a Musician.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.