Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Nowadays, students regularly get project work on various topics in different subjects which is not rote learning. Secondly, in Mathematics and Science subjects students are asked questions based on Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) which again cannot be answered through mugging up. Our younger generation is definitely succeeding internationally so is it appropriate to say that our present generation is not learning properly. We need to change a few things here and there and Indian education system will be absolutely fine.

I would suggest that CBSE must make secondary examination compulsory because it helps the students to prepare for the future in a much better way. As well as in the final examinations of every class the syllabus should not be only of the second term but must include chapters from the previous term too. Revision helps the students to strengthen the knowledge or else they forget everything they learnt during the first term. Presently, schools stress on group projects too which makes the students work as a team which is quite helpful. So, in one go we should not demean the present system and the institutions as well as underestimate the present generation.

What you write here about projects and CBSE, these are only for urban area, large number of India's population living in rural area, All thing is all most impossible there. If we want to improve education that we must be focus on education in rural area.

I agree with you. It is of highest importance to see that education facilities are within the reach of all, especially to the remote rural regions.

Rural area is treasure of technical skill, only need is to search and promote them.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Nowadays, students regularly get project work on various topics in different subjects which is not rote learning. Secondly, in Mathematics and Science subjects students are asked questions based on Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) which again cannot be answered through mugging up. Our younger generation is definitely succeeding internationally so is it appropriate to say that our present generation is not learning properly. We need to change a few things here and there and Indian education system will be absolutely fine.

I would suggest that CBSE must make secondary examination compulsory because it helps the students to prepare for the future in a much better way. As well as in the final examinations of every class the syllabus should not be only of the second term but must include chapters from the previous term too. Revision helps the students to strengthen the knowledge or else they forget everything they learnt during the first term. Presently, schools stress on group projects too which makes the students work as a team which is quite helpful. So, in one go we should not demean the present system and the institutions as well as underestimate the present generation.

What you write here about projects and CBSE, these are only for urban area, large number of India's population living in rural area, All thing is all most impossible there. If we want to improve education that we must be focus on education in rural area.

I agree with you. It is of highest importance to see that education facilities are within the reach of all, especially to the remote rural regions.

Rural area is treasure of technical skill, only need is to search and promote them.

That is an excellent observation you have made anil, because in rural areas almost all jobs are done manually and practice has made them very skillful and the focus should be on what they can achieve easily , which is what education is all about.Just book knowledge of things that are Greek and Latin to most rural children don't help , whereas practical knowledge that can be put into use helps !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Definitely correct @anil and it's true that I opined according to my observation around me. I live in Delhi and I can speak about the condition and facilities available here while I cannot opine about the rural area. It is true that their condition will be definitely very different from the urban areas. This is the role of the government to implement such an education system which can educate the children of the rural area to such an extent that their potentials are well utilised so that they can improve their living condition and contribute to the betterment of the society. 

shampasaid

I agree with anil, innovative mindedness, creativity, skills are not restricted to urban regions alone. In this regard, Government is extending internet accessibility even in to remote villages in order to promote the skills of the people living in rural regions.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Definitely correct @anil and it's true that I opined according to my observation around me. I live in Delhi and I can speak about the condition and facilities available here while I cannot opine about the rural area. It is true that their condition will be definitely very different from the urban areas. This is the role of the government to implement such an education system which can educate the children of the rural area to such an extent that their potentials are well utilised so that they can improve their living condition and contribute to the betterment of the society. 

Before two days I read in newspaper that a person of village make a turbine with his sources. Now it is used for irrigation and generating power.

lllllllllllllllllllllllllll

anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Before two days I read in newspaper that a person of village make a turbine with his sources. Now it is used for irrigation and generating power.

It means, villagers too are well utilizing the sources available and paving to self reliance.

rambabu wrote:

anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

It means, villagers too are well utilizing the sources available and paving to self reliance.

Yes they are capable, if government change education system they can do more better.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Yes they are capable, if government change education system they can do more better.

You are right. BJP has introduced skill development India Mission, ehere skills are given top priority. I mentioned about it in this same thread elsewhere.

Also there is need to redefine the purpose of education system. The goal of our new education system should be to create entrepreneurs, innovators, artists, scientists, thinkers and writers who can establish the foundation of a knowledge based economy rather than the low-quality service provider nation that we are turning into.

http://www.comparenshop.in

NO doubt at all the education system in India need to be changed because now a day it's going worst than ever 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.