Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Arvind Kejriwal is indeed a half witted, dumb person who deserves no attention. Truth is that Rohith Vemula and the ASA (Ambedkar Students Association ) the group he was an activist for, indulged in anti-national activities and were protesting against the execution of Yakub Memon. He even had the audacity to call Swami Vivekanand as a half-witted person and a fake intellectual. I found this copy of the VC's letter to Smriti Irani which clearly reveals this. I think it is high time media was reprimanded for focusing on the issue on basis of caste system and trying to polarize the students. smr

Favoring person like yakub menon in any way is equal to treason.  He was sentensed by the court not by any political party. Univercities and collage are for study not for dirty politics.

Like other politicians Mr. Arvind Kejriwal is also doing his vote bank politics. He went to Dadri, he went to Hyderabad and when questions asked about Malda West Bengal, he said he is the C.M. of Delhi and don't want to interfere in the matter of West Bengal government. But now the question is whether the Hyderabad is a part of Delhi?

He is bluff master. he said in Punjab that if his party will come in power he will bane wine, but only MP of his party always remains drunken.

anil wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Arvind Kejriwal is indeed a half witted, dumb person who deserves no attention. Truth is that Rohith Vemula and the ASA (Ambedkar Students Association ) the group he was an activist for, indulged in anti-national activities and were protesting against the execution of Yakub Memon. He even had the audacity to call Swami Vivekanand as a half-witted person and a fake intellectual. I found this copy of the VC's letter to Smriti Irani which clearly reveals this. I think it is high time media was reprimanded for focusing on the issue on basis of caste system and trying to polarize the students. smr

Favoring person like yakub menon in any way is equal to treason.  He was sentensed by the court not by any political party. Univercities and collage are for study not for dirty politics.

Like other politicians Mr. Arvind Kejriwal is also doing his vote bank politics. He went to Dadri, he went to Hyderabad and when questions asked about Malda West Bengal, he said he is the C.M. of Delhi and don't want to interfere in the matter of West Bengal government. But now the question is whether the Hyderabad is a part of Delhi?

He is bluff master. he said in Punjab that if his party will come in power he will bane wine, but only MP of his party always remains drunken.

Not only Kejriwal, but all those Khaddar topi walas who made a bee line to shower sympathy on Rohit, are bent upon defaming the ruling party. Of course, these tricks are well understood by the people.

According to police investigation, there was no proof found that Mr. Rohit was a Dalit student. He got admission in university on general seat, and his mother father both are of OBC category. But the vote bank hungers made him a Dalit student and made the college issue as a National issue.

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/state/other-states/hyderabad/probe-suggests-vemula-family-not-dalit-police/articleshow/50692298.cms

http://www.comparenshop.in

I am sure there are many such cases where people from general merit change their caste to one from the reserved category just to get all the benefits that go with i9t ! What a pahetic farce our nation has been reserved over the years by the total mis management of the caste factor by the previous governments and its leaders ! The entire nation will have to pay for their blunder !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The reservation based on caste system should be totally abolished. Even students having poor marks get admission in good institutes on the basis of reservation while some of those students having good marks and who can perform better will not admitted because of unreserved category.  It is better to give reservation on the basis of economical condition and not on the basis of caste or relegion.

http://www.comparenshop.in

There seems to be a lot of sympathy for vemulla which is not wrong for a young person lost his life, but can the blame be laid only on the university admin and the government. If you all read the following link, we can clearly see that it was his own faltering values and beliefs that led him astray. initially he was a person who followed and admired Swami Vivekanand, later on turned to abusing and criticising him in a poor show of decency and disrespect. can Vemulla's failure to stick to his own values be blamed on others? That alone shows his own lack of strength

http://www.indianexponent.com/2016/01/the-real-truth-of-rohith-vemula-suicide.html?m=1

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

There seems to be a lot of sympathy for vemulla which is not wrong for a young person lost his life, but can the blame be laid only on the university admin and the government. If you all read the following link, we can clearly see that it was his own faltering values and beliefs that led him astray. initially he was a person who followed and admired Swami Vivekanand, later on turned to abusing and criticising him in a poor show of decency and disrespect. can Vemulla's failure to stick to his own values be blamed on others? That alone shows his own lack of strength

http://www.indianexponent.com/2016/01/the-real-truth-of-rohith-vemula-suicide.html?m=1

I agree that suicide is an extreme step and this indicates extreme frustration and pessimism.  Nobody can be praised for such step in any circumstances.  But it is also necessary to consider the circumstances and individuals/ institutions that are guilty in the matter. There is no doubt that educational authorities are squarely to blame. We cannot find fault with the deceased scholar for change in his ideas. We all change our ideas from time to time. He first like Swamy Vivekanand but later changed his opinion. He was entitled to review his own views and cannot be faulted for this. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I agree that suicide is an extreme step and this indicates extreme frustration and pessimism.  Nobody can be praised for such step in any circumstances.  But it is also necessary to consider the circumstances and individuals/ institutions that are guilty in the matter. There is no doubt that educational authorities are squarely to blame. We cannot find fault with the deceased scholar for change in his ideas. We all change our ideas from time to time. He first like Swamy Vivekanand but later changed his opinion. He was entitled to review his own views and cannot be faulted for this. 

It is clear that you have not read the link properly. A person is indeed entitled to change his views from time to time, no doubt about that. But a person who keeps faltering between different political theories in such a drastic manner is clearly a sign of disturbed and unstable mind.  Another big question that no one is asking answer for is, if he was there to study, why didn't he stick to his studies? Why get embroiled in dirty politics and anarchism sponsored by AAP?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

It is clear that you have not read the link properly. A person is indeed entitled to change his views from time to time, no doubt about that. But a person who keeps faltering between different political theories in such a drastic manner is clearly a sign of disturbed and unstable mind.  Another big question that no one is asking answer for is, if he was there to study, why didn't he stick to his studies? Why get embroiled in dirty politics and anarchism sponsored by AAP?

That's exactly what I ask some of my own students who are still in Junior college and yet to have any mental maturity. The Political parties chase them and try every trick in the trade to shape them according to their needs and the impressionable minds simply fall for it , losing interest in studies and getting embroiled in criminal activities and goondaism , basically become henchmen for the local leader . The local MLA from the ruling party of our state is a highly corrupt character who thinks schools are his playing ground and the manner in which he uses up the amenities meant for students is disgusting and shameful, but who can question the fellow ? One of the students a girl had to leave college because of his misbehavior, he behaves as if he is an avatar of Mahatma Gandhi , with all that but I am hoping that people here now know better...If he gets elected again, then there is no hope for the state or for the people of this state ,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

I am sure there are many such cases where people from general merit change their caste to one from the reserved category just to get all the benefits that go with i9t ! What a pahetic farce our nation has been reserved over the years by the total mis management of the caste factor by the previous governments and its leaders ! The entire nation will have to pay for their blunder !

I am glad you have pointed this out. I wonder what the so called reformers like Vivekananda, Gandhi and ary samaj did all these years. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.