Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The real issue is the fact that before the Minister wrote to HRD minister the UNIVERSITY HAD ENQUIRED AND GIVEN CLEAN CHIT TO ROHITH and after the letter it punished him and others. Now which action is right is the bone of contention. Both Rahul and Kejriwal are not dumb or half wits, they are furthering their cause at every opportunity, a right which democracy gives them. If Congress was in power and BJP in opposition would the latter have remained quiet? Bias should not be a basis for judging.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Arvind Kejriwal is indeed a half witted, dumb person who deserves no attention. Truth is that Rohith Vemula and the ASA (Ambedkar Students Association ) the group he was an activist for, indulged in anti-national activities and were protesting against the execution of Yakub Memon. He even had the audacity to call Swami Vivekanand as a half-witted person and a fake intellectual. I found this copy of the VC's letter to Smriti Irani which clearly reveals this. I think it is high time media was reprimanded for focusing on the issue on basis of caste system and trying to polarize the students. smr

Favoring person like yakub menon in any way is equal to treason.  He was sentensed by the court not by any political party. Univercities and collage are for study not for dirty politics.

In India politicians are more busy in poking their nose in every matter which is actually not at all their matter of concern. They must find out the truth first and then come to a conclusion. University campus is not a place for politics and so politicians should not be given any importance regarding it. If the VC was wrong then it should be judged by the court and not the politicians who start to ignite the matter in a more dangerous way. I am stating this in context to each and every political party.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

In India politicians are more busy in poking their nose in every matter which is actually not at all their matter of concern. They must find out the truth first and then come to a conclusion. University campus is not a place for politics and so politicians should not be given any importance regarding it. If the VC was wrong then it should be judged by the court and not the politicians who start to ignite the matter in a more dangerous way. I am stating this in context to each and every political party.

In India we respect and regards school and collages like temples. These are temple of education and platform for gloryfying politics.

anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

In India we respect and regards school and collages like temples. These are temple of education and platform for gloryfying politics.

Sorry Anil. Those days educational institutions were really treated as " Vidyalayas."Teachers were treated as Gurus in accordance with the adage, GuruDevo Bhavaha ". They used to impart knowledge  without any bias or prejudice. Now the present Gurus are corrupted. Of course, there are reasons for the present state of sad condition. Teachers are poorly paid. Wrong government policies and corrupt administrators are at the helm of the affairs together contributed to the deterioration of the educational institutions. Now educational institutions are the centers of politics. They are completely under the politicians.

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Arvind Kejriwal is indeed a half witted, dumb person who deserves no attention. Truth is that Rohith Vemula and the ASA (Ambedkar Students Association ) the group he was an activist for, indulged in anti-national activities and were protesting against the execution of Yakub Memon. He even had the audacity to call Swami Vivekanand as a half-witted person and a fake intellectual. I found this copy of the VC's letter to Smriti Irani which clearly reveals this. I think it is high time media was reprimanded for focusing on the issue on basis of caste system and trying to polarize the students. smr

Favoring person like yakub menon in any way is equal to treason.  He was sentensed by the court not by any political party. Univercities and collage are for study not for dirty politics.

Like other politicians Mr. Arvind Kejriwal is also doing his vote bank politics. He went to Dadri, he went to Hyderabad and when questions asked about Malda West Bengal, he said he is the C.M. of Delhi and don't want to interfere in the matter of West Bengal government. But now the question is whether the Hyderabad is a part of Delhi?

http://www.comparenshop.in

In my view suicide by ONE student in a nation of 1.2 billion is not important. What is played up is the politics of caste which will ultimately sink India. Gandhi, Ambedkar, Vivekananda and many more ALL failed to eradicate caste.

The Chinese Institute of Strategic studies has forecast break up of India due to Caste and Muslim politics. Lets see what happens. The problem is however dire and I feel caste should be equated with aparthied and the UNO must intervene.

Before committing suicide, the Dalit research scholar Rohit Vemula had sent warning signals to the university authorities. In a letter, he described some possible modes of suicide and had asked the authorities to offer "euthansia" for him and other research scholars. He submitted this letter with a petition demanding that the administration of the university revoke their expulsion from hostels. But the administration rejected his demand and so he decided to kill himself.                                                                       

VC Appa Rao, already lifted the ban on the remaining . Scholars. But the Dalit Students, who were agitating continuing the strike, demanding,Rs.10 lakhs compensation and a job for the family member of Rohit.

The VC is a protege of Venkiah Naidu the politician, and surpassed 35 others. As a warden also he had tiff with Dalits. Dalits are discriminated from centuries. What happened to Eklavya when he had to offer his thumb to the cunning Dronacharya. It is shameful that even after seventy years cast is not leaving us. We are full of advice as to how Muslims should behave but conveniently look the other way at our own severe shortcomings. These weaknesses are responsible forour subjugation in the past.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.