The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Hanumanthappa, after a brave fight with death, breathed his last. May his soul rest in peace.

Very sad to hear the news. May his soul rest in peace.

Really a shocking news!!! The entire Indians prayed for him. But God did not hear our prayer. Now we can pray for getting peace to his soul. This is the best thing that we can do for him.

rambabu wrote:

Hanumanthappa, after a brave fight with death, breathed his last. May his soul rest in peace.

I read it in evening news paper, very shocking news, may his soul rest in peace.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I read it in evening news paper, very shocking news, may his soul rest in peace.

Shana sez:Yeah, heard the news. But at least his family got to see him. There are so many stories of missing family members, not just of soldiers, who disappear and are never traced. Unless you get the body you don't get closure, and keep hoping and hoping, even when the years have passed. And then you start imagining what they might have looked like at this age, or that age.

I remember chatting with a soldier who was posted in Siachen a while ago. And the first thing he said about his job is that "it's lonely, and very boring. We have to keep each other awake," or something. And they'd keep up games of friendly fire with the Pakistanis, everynow and then. If any one you has been to Thar Desert which is also near the Pakistan border, you'll have noticed solitary soldiers standing in the middle of the vast emptiness. Keeping guard over the marshy, sandy wasteland. They're usually alone , with the next soldier quite far away. But soldiers also love the camaraderie and brotherhood and the fact that each one is ready to die for the other (which is mass brainwashing for killing purposes as far as I'm concerned, but that's my view). And they miss that a lot when they frequently return to civilian life. Or so I"ve been told If any of you has served or has someone in the forces you'll know what I mean.

RIP to the soldier.

Today I'm going to be the person walking around with a hammer to break someone's heart with, because its Valentine's Day

My homage to the brave deceased soldier. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hanumanthappa became a martyr by submitting his life for his country and its people. Now I am worrying by thinking about his family..........a little kid lost his father..............a young lady lost his husband............loving parents lost their son-----------What a pity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you join the armed forces this is something one has to be ready for. It is now for the government, corporate world and people to look after his family.

When anybody joins Army, he doesn't expect a Bed of Roses. When the Jawan becomes a Martyr both the people and the Government vie with each other to sing Paeans about the Jawan. High time to change this attitude. The Government should to take care of all the measures to help these Martyrs' Families.

after hearing that news i really became sad and i wish and pray that his soul rest in peace  

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.