The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

That's what Patriotism is all about. People like these Patriots do anything for the sake of the country. In this process, if they had to lose life, they do it without an iota of hesitation. My Salutes to them. Jai Hind.

Indian soldiers prove it many time their patriotism. In war and natural calamity they prove their self.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

That's what Patriotism is all about. People like these Patriots do anything for the sake of the country. In this process, if they had to lose life, they do it without an iota of hesitation. My Salutes to them. Jai Hind.

Indian soldiers prove it many time their patriotism. In war and natural calamity they prove their self.

Absolutely. Displaying extraordinary courage and pouncing on the enemy is nothing new for our Brave Jawans. A Jawan, when in the Battle field thinks only about his Motherland.

These are the real hero for our country in right sense. i salute him...jai hind 

bhuyali saroj

Now Hanumanthappa, a resident of Karnataka made proud not only his state, He made all the Indians proud. Unfortunately, he is still not out of danger. Let's all wish this brave son of Bharat a Speedy recovery.

anil wrote:

Job of army is full of risks, location may be hills, deserts of sea. In desert are when temprature crossed 50 degree in summer  soliders perform their duty without any if but. They have limited water and they have not shad for rest. But they do their work with honesty.

You are 100% right. The life of the employees of defense are full of risk. There is no guarantee for their life. They are the people who are ready to sacrifice their life for the country. Only few people have the courage to join in defense and serve the country. We need to respect them.

" The phrase coined by the late PM Lal Bahadur Shastri  " Jai Jawan Jai Kissan "is more relevant than any time. The way in which Terrorism is engulfing all over the world,it is a must to keep the country in a safe and secure condition. The Jawan Hanumanthappa who risked his life and family to save the Country, fought with the deadly Avalanche and  made all the Indians proud. I pray for his early recovery.

rambabu wrote:

" The phrase coined by the late PM Lal Bahadur Shastri  " Jai Jawan Jai Kissan "is more relevant than any time. The way in which Terrorism is engulfing all over the world,it is a must to keep the country in a safe and secure condition. The Jawan Hanumanthappa who risked his life and family to save the Country, fought with the deadly Avalanche and  made all the Indians proud. I pray for his early recovery.

The great Jawan Hanumanthappa is in critical stage. People in all over the country are praying for his recovery. The protection of Lord Hanuman is always with him and so the Lord can lead him in a real way of life. I am going to submit one rosary for him.

It is very very lucky and fortunate day for the brave soldier to be found alive after so many days. May he recover fast and regain health.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hanumantappa died after fighting it out until the last breath ,,,I hope he will not be forgotten in days to come ..His has been true and supreme sacrifice for his nation ! May his brave soul rest in peace !

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/pay-tributes-hanamanthappa-koppad/social/50943963.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Mr.Hanumanthappa's family, friends and relatives are in happy mood when they heard that he is still alive. The villagers of Betadur is praying for his recovery. But his condition is extremely weak because multiple-organs dysfunction. He has been on ventilator support because of oxygen deprivation to the brain. Now his wife and daughter are with him in the hospital. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.