Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am self respecting but not selfish. I do not want you to leave the forum of which you have been a member since long. Only if you withdraw your offer, I will share with you the few lines of yours which made me extend support to Gulshanji.

I have neither any interest in your selflessness,selfishness nor in the kind of respect you have for your self. I just want clinching proof of my involvement as part of a conspiring cabal of a vicious campaign against Gulshanji. Don't let your self-certified selflessness compromise your self-respect.If there was any element of viciousness it was in your portrayal of me as a betrayer.I feel very strongly about it as never ever any member charged me with these kind of accusations all these long years in this site . I believe both Gulshanji and myself can hold on our own without any support from anyone. 

Thank you said by: rambabu

The lines written by you which brought out the response from me were "This is the quality of tolerance of our erudite member! We get regular,at times grindingly boring,lectures and sermons on the virtue of pluralism from him.Physian,heal thyself!!" 

I felt @Gulshan must have felt let down after reading it, coming from you based on your long association you had claimed earlier. you can now be a self judge and decide in the matter. As far as I am concerned I treat the matter as closed. 

vijay wrote:

The lines written by you which brought out the response from me were "This is the quality of tolerance of our erudite member! We get regular,at times grindingly boring,lectures and sermons on the virtue of pluralism from him.Physian,heal thyself!!" 

I felt @Gulshan must have felt let down after reading it, coming from you based on your long association you had claimed earlier. you can now be a self judge and decide in the matter. As far as I am concerned I treat the matter as closed. 

Better. Sailing against the current is not advisable.

It is not just any one thing but an entire lifestyle that needs to be taken care of ...Some interesting and practical tips have been given in this article..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/fitness/How-to-beat-fatigue-in-natural-ways/articleshow/32420133.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Think of the context,Sir! Those lines were in reply to Gulshanji's ruing the dominant presence of fascists and subversive forces forces here. How these strong words could be vicious? I have never been judge of my own cause. Let members judge it.If they endorse your interpretation, I shall quit!!

For me the chapter is closed. But why should you every time offer to quit I am unable to understand. I wish members do not ask for it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.