Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Men always have lots of opportunities to go out. After that they become tired and take rest when they reach at home. So they hand over the responsibility of shopping to their wives. Women who love shopping take this opportunities to enjoy their life. 

Mostly many women in India stays at home only few times in their life they get the chance to go out by making an excuse of shopping. 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

Mostly many women in India stays at home only few times in their life they get the chance to go out by making an excuse of shopping. 

Yes that's true. You can call shopping as an excuse from other routine activity.. 

When on tours for pleasure both do lot of window shopping especially in foreign countries.

MG Singh wrote:

Interesting topic, but times have changed and men also window shop. The problem is men have lesser time to spare than woman. Incidentally a working woman may not do much of window shopping.

True.Window shopping is not just restricted to Women alone. men too do window shopping. While waiting for my bus, I too do roam around nearby malls and do window shopping,

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Interesting topic, but times have changed and men also window shop. The problem is men have lesser time to spare than woman. Incidentally a working woman may not do much of window shopping.

True.Window shopping is not just restricted to Women alone. men too do window shopping. While waiting for my bus, I too do roam around nearby malls and do window shopping,

but i believe that women does window shopping as it becomes hers custom 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Is there any custom that says Window shopping is essentially a custom for women ?

rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Is there any custom that says Window shopping is essentially a custom for women ?

Window shopping is a custom! Oh! Come on, it can be just a time spending tactics to relax and have a little fun and nothing else.

shampasaid

In modern times, window shopping is not limited to women or men. People do it to kill time especially in malls over weekends without spending money, particularly bachelors who stay away from home i mean non locals. People don't feel like sitting in paying guest homes the whole day. You never know some times one might end up actually purchasing, if there are good deals.

For an outsider, (new comer to the place) Window shopping may be a prelude to real shopping. Intention may be to ensure, if the concerned commodity is available in a particular outlet or not

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.