The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

My neighbor's, 3 year old kid will be seen always with a cell phone in her hands. When my wife asked the mother not to give  cell, to the kids, she replied, that , to get a free uninterrupted time for her gossiping,, she gives cell to the kids. Such parents too are there.

rambabu wrote:

My neighbor's, 3 year old kid will be seen always with a cell phone in her hands. When my wife asked the mother not to give  cell, to the kids, she replied, that , to get a free uninterrupted time for her gossiping,, she gives cell to the kids. Such parents too are there.

Suggest them that many other articles available in market which can busy your kid.

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

well if the child is not willing to go to school then it's better to promise him to give something which he/she will like a lot and so that he/she will get ready to go to school 

Do you even realize and understand what you really write?

Bribing a child is the worst education one can give as parents. 

i am not saying about giving bribe to the child, what i am saying is that giving something to the child like his favourite dish when he/she will return to home from school, so that he/she go to school and learn with an interest 

When you suggest that a child should be promised something for sending him/her to school is certainly a kind of bribe. Bribing does not always mean to give some money. What a little kid will do with money but the moment we say, 'if you go to school then after you come back from school then I will give you ice-cream or toy or anything under the sun' is equivalent to bribing which is absolutely wrong.

Parents are the culprits in most cases where they tend to bribe the child for carrying gossip that they overheard or not telling so and so thing to the father because it would cause friction or helping out at home ! They simply don't realise that in later years children would hold them responsible for any shortcomings in their own behavior !

I agree with you that parents are highly responsible for the misconduct and other shortcomings of their child. I never faced any trouble while sending my son to school. Maybe because my husband and I always try to make our son aware about the new things which are about to take place in his life. We did the same before his first day to school too and that's why I think it prepared him mentally as well as emotionally. 

shampasaid

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Suggest them that many other articles available in market which can busy your kid.

My wife suggested several times to the kid's mother. In the beginning, she hasn't given much importance. 

When, one day, the kid has battered the Cell with Tongs in the kitchen, the kid's mother realized and tried to give some toys. But by that time, it was too late. The kid wanted only a cell. Nothing less.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

well if the child is not willing to go to school then it's better to promise him to give something which he/she will like a lot and so that he/she will get ready to go to school 

Do you even realize and understand what you really write?

Bribing a child is the worst education one can give as parents. 

i am not saying about giving bribe to the child, what i am saying is that giving something to the child like his favourite dish when he/she will return to home from school, so that he/she go to school and learn with an interest 

When you suggest that a child should be promised something for sending him/her to school is certainly a kind of bribe. Bribing does not always mean to give some money. What a little kid will do with money but the moment we say, 'if you go to school then after you come back from school then I will give you ice-cream or toy or anything under the sun' is equivalent to bribing which is absolutely wrong.

Parents are the culprits in most cases where they tend to bribe the child for carrying gossip that they overheard or not telling so and so thing to the father because it would cause friction or helping out at home ! They simply don't realise that in later years children would hold them responsible for any shortcomings in their own behavior !

I agree with you that parents are highly responsible for the misconduct and other shortcomings of their child. I never faced any trouble while sending my son to school. Maybe because my husband and I always try to make our son aware about the new things which are about to take place in his life. We did the same before his first day to school too and that's why I think it prepared him mentally as well as emotionally. 

Yes, it depends entirely on certain factors, the more children are pampered and attached they are to their parents, the more difficult it is for the child to leave the comfort zone until they get used to it and here teachers have a great role to play by making the classroom attractive to them. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

yeah there is very thin line between loving and hating for the child, so we parents should be more conscious about this and make our child understand that whatever we do is good for their future 

bhuyali saroj

Please bar B Saroj as he comes to forum on one day only to collect points. He is not serious. He is making a mockery of the forum and site.

vijay wrote:

Please bar B Saroj as he comes to forum on one day only to collect points. He is not serious. He is making a mockery of the forum and site.

vijay wrote:

what is this vijay, you are almost writing this in every post please stop this and share your thought

bhuyali saroj

Are you a TMC supporter?

Lol, Looks  like babu I'd immune to everything except earning points during weekends...

By the way the thread starter has not bothered to either respond to anyone nor taken part in the discussion. I feel that this shd be closed by the moderator (s), thank you !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.