Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:

I have one problem. At morning after breakfast, when I have to go my shop most of time I feel dullness and some type of unwillingness to go for work. Is it OCD?

Of course not anil, that's just lethargy and we all feel it esp when you have not had enough sleep or have had a tiring previous day..Monday is my best day, I am ready to go after the weekend an by Wednesday I wait for the week to be over..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

I have one problem. At morning after breakfast, when I have to go my shop most of time I feel dullness and some type of unwillingness to go for work. Is it OCD?

Of course not anil, that's just lethargy and we all feel it esp when you have not had enough sleep or have had a tiring previous day..Monday is my best day, I am ready to go after the weekend an by Wednesday I wait for the week to be over..

It is also with me I also wait for weekend like student of primary school. I am running shop but I never go there on 2 days weekend and other holidays. I prefer to rest at home.

You must consult a doctor for getting tested for any vitamin deficiencies especially vitamin B12. It will help you a lot.

vijay wrote:

Many of us in the forum reply to every comment irrespective of the topic. It could also be a form of OCD.

Electronic media addiction has been formally recognised as an aberration of psychological behavior so compulsive answering each adn every post can also be now called as OCD

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

Many of us in the forum reply to every comment irrespective of the topic. It could also be a form of OCD.

Electronic media addiction has been formally recognised as an aberration of psychological behavior so compulsive answering each adn every post can also be now called as OCD

True, I have seen some people unable to keep of their cell phones or get away from the computer to the extent that they put off important jobs indefinitely. I have seen some students sit outside the school with their mobiles or ipads either playing games or browsing . I blame the parents who don't even check on this even after being repeatedly warned about the child's absence. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

True, I have seen some people unable to keep of their cell phones or get away from the computer to the extent that they put off important jobs indefinitely. I have seen some students sit outside the school with their mobiles or ipads either playing games or browsing . I blame the parents who don't even check on this even after being repeatedly warned about the child's absence. 

True....trust Indians to abuse even the most beneficial thing in such a  way it that it turns it into an almost criminal thing! Of course, not just Indians, it is everywhere in the world, latest fad being too much obsession with self that causes people to take their selfies in the most dangerous and treacherous places killing them instantly!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

True....trust Indians to abuse even the most beneficial thing in such a  way it that it turns it into an almost criminal thing! Of course, not just Indians, it is everywhere in the world, latest fad being too much obsession with self that causes people to take their selfies in the most dangerous and treacherous places killing them instantly!

Rightly said.. Taking selfies is one of the obsession in today's generation. It all started as the technology developed, especially after the invention of Iphone. People  are so much involved into taking selfies that they are never aware about the surrounding. 

We seem to be having selfie deaths almost every day from some part of the country or other. The other day in my town there was an accident when a pillion rider busy on his mobile phone clutched the driver, who lost his balance and the bike toppled over and run over by a truck which was behind them. Both are seriously injured and in hospital now. 

usha manohar wrote:

We seem to be having selfie deaths almost every day from some part of the country or other. The other day in my town there was an accident when a pillion rider busy on his mobile phone clutched the driver, who lost his balance and the bike toppled over and run over by a truck which was behind them. Both are seriously injured and in hospital now. 

YEAH i too have listen this sort of an accidental death which are occurred due to taking selfie(taking own photos) near a dangerous scenario which are beautiful as well as dangerous 

bhuyali saroj

Selfie deaths are more rampant now. A few months ago, son of a  family friend of mine almost escaped death while taking a Selfie standing on the edge of a rock, in the picturesque Araku Valley in my District. This is a crazy adventure mostly prevalent in the younger generation..According to a report, India had the most Selfie related deaths in 2015. 3 college students in Kosikala near Mathura. Keeping this in view,some Governments banned the Selfie taking near trains.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.