Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

vijay wrote:

Please bar B Saroj as he comes to forum on one day only to collect points. He is not serious. He is making a mockery of the forum and site.  

what is this vijay, you are almost writing this in every post please stop this and share your thoughts 

bhuyali saroj

usha manohar wrote:

It is best to concentrate on what needs to be done to make the country secure and self sufficient in all fields, every other issue comes after that. We see all the developed countries concentrating on making their citizens happy and secure , until that goal is achieved in our country we can never hope to be called developed, will remain under developed forever !

Very true Ushaji.. We must learn from the developed countries. They would make sure their citizens are safe and happy. In USA, government tae care of every citizens through immigrants. They aways make sure their own people are happy. 

Babu saroj wrote:

vijay wrote:

Please bar B Saroj as he comes to forum on one day only to collect points. He is not serious. He is making a mockery of the forum and site.  

what is this vijay, you are almost writing this in every post please stop this and share your thoughts 

Well, he is indeed sharing his thoughts about you and your unscrupulous activities, coincidentally these thoughts match my thoughts! Problem is, you do not attempt to learn from these thoughts and keep repeatedly asking the same question!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

For a Country Developmental measures are vital. For example Modi's Government implemented 'Make in India'. This scheme makes India self sufficient in Industrial, IT and many such realms. Dependence on other countries will be reduced.

I am yet to come across any case where the central government has given importance playing one religion against the other , it just shows a biased view from the member  so no point in taking other factors mentioned as well..If there is a lack about which you are complaining it is what has been inherited from the previous rule or misrule , however you take it ! There are enough brilliant minds that are working in the Modi government so things will turn positive but it needs time ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:

Rambabu at least contributes throughout the week, starting from early in the morning. On the other end we have Saroj who wakes up on Saturday night or Sunday morning and shoots responses to directly land in the Rs 25 grade. Two extremes!!. Saroj should be barred for some time.

hey hello!! i comment and earn, i don't take your pocket money you understand, i also work hard to comment and reach the level which gives me rs.25  a week if you are jealous and anyone here is jealous of me then i advice you all to go and comment and beat me, i am not stopping anyone here to not to reach in the top 5 slot. 

bhuyali saroj

What makes the difference if a member works on Weekends ? As long as the member works in accordance with the Site rules, it hardly makes any difference.

Thank you said by: Babu saroj
rambabu wrote:

What makes the difference if a member works on Weekends ? As long as the member works in accordance with the Site rules, it hardly makes any difference.

Are you really sure that this member is working in accordance with the site rules? If you, as a senior member, do not understand the unfairness of this particular situation, I suggest you do not other to comment and at least when others are trying to correct a wayward member, do not take sides in his defence. It encourages him more. Not at all expected from you.

Babu saroj wrote:
vijay wrote:

Rambabu at least contributes throughout the week, starting from early in the morning. On the other end we have Saroj who wakes up on Saturday night or Sunday morning and shoots responses to directly land in the Rs 25 grade. Two extremes!!. Saroj should be barred for some time.

hey hello!! i comment and earn, i don't take your pocket money you understand, i also work hard to comment and reach the level which gives me rs.25  a week if you are jealous and anyone here is jealous of me then i advice you all to go and comment and beat me, i am not stopping anyone here to not to reach in the top 5 slot. 

Babu Saroj, no one is jealous of you and no one is accusing you or trying to deprive you out of your Rs. 25. It is for your own benefit that people here have been trying to correct you, this kind of behavior is considered as extremely selfish, rude and deplorable. If you insist on this kind of attitude, then so be it.  Least you can do is at respect a person for his age and experience.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
vijay wrote:

Babu Saroj, no one is jealous of you and no one is accusing you or trying to deprive you out of your Rs. 25. It is for your own benefit that people here have been trying to correct you, this kind of behavior is considered as extremely selfish, rude and deplorable. If you insist on this kind of attitude, then so be it.  Least you can do is at respect a person for his age and experience.

I feel it is because he has been pardoned too many times and the situation too is such that he gets away each time...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.