Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Consistency is the key. Writing is a tough task, especially when writing good articles. I was a novice in writing when I joined this site.But I had a penchant and passion for writing. In this process, I met with several failures. It took a long time for me to reshape my self in to a reasonable writer. Failures need not dampen the spirit. Go on and on ....

rambabu wrote:

Consistency is the key. Writing is a tough task, especially when writing good articles. I was a novice in writing when I joined this site.But I had a penchant and passion for writing. In this process, I met with several failures. It took a long time for me to reshape my self in to a reasonable writer. Failures need not dampen the spirit. Go on and on ....

Please dont repeat the same thing again and again...you previous two posts, you can go through them before denying !

CONSISTENCY, is one thing with which, I totally agree. Anyone, who wants to become a good writer, must follow this tip. Good or bad, write consistently, everyday. Then edit your drafts later. 

The tips are easy to follow. Consistency is the criteria. For example, the article writer has suggested some ways to become a good writer. If anybody follows one those tips for some time and neglects them totally , the results may not be encouraging. Additionally, one of the good ways to become a good writer, is to develop the Reading habit . Study as many books as possible. This will help you in building your vocabulary. Anyhow one has to choose a method that suits him best,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Please dont repeat the same thing again and again...you previous two posts, you can go through them before denying !

CONSISTENCY, is one thing with which, I totally agree. Anyone, who wants to become a good writer, must follow this tip. Good or bad, write consistently, everyday. Then edit your drafts later. 

The tips are easy to follow. Consistency is the criteria. For example, the article writer has suggested some ways to become a good writer. If anybody follows one those tips for some time and neglects them totally , the results may not be encouraging. Additionally, one of the good ways to become a good writer, is to develop the Reading habit . Study as many books as possible. This will help you in building your vocabulary. Anyhow one has to choose a method that suits him best,

Usha, true I used the word consistency. But in the new thread, i related in detail, my experience in Boddunan.

Consistency is the virtue of fools. This is said by the great wit George Bernard Shaw. 

Being open to criticism and failure and developing a style of one's own helps to a great extent. At times one needs to experiment, be adventurous , even take risks to make the narrative interesting and stand out from others ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.