The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

I think electral water is good to drunk during hot weather to prevent dehydration as it has all the minerals. These minerals will replenish the body during dehydration..

If we have  not dehydration problem than we never drink electrol water. In  normal condition ordinary water is enough.

Dehydration is depletion of water in our Body. We have to maintain a balance to keep the content of water, by drinking water every 1 or 2 hours with a bit of salt added.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

I think electral water is good to drunk during hot weather to prevent dehydration as it has all the minerals. These minerals will replenish the body during dehydration..

If we have  not dehydration problem than we never drink electrol water. In  normal condition ordinary water is enough.

Dehydration is depletion of water in our Body. We have to maintain a balance to keep the content of water, by drinking water every 1 or 2 hours with a bit of salt added.

I think dehydration is not only depletion of water but it is depletion of minerals like potassium, sodium chloride, etc. If we consume only water then the remaining minerals in our body get diluted, hence we must add salt (sodium chloride) and other minerals as well in water to replenish the lost ones..

Bajirao wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

I think dehydration is not only depletion of water but it is depletion of minerals like potassium, sodium chloride, etc. If we consume only water then the remaining minerals in our body get diluted, hence we must add salt (sodium chloride) and other minerals as well in water to replenish the lost ones..

I already mentioned above that a pinch of salt must be added to the drinking water. In addition to this, it helps consuming water rich vegetables like cucumbers, Lettuce .

Bajirao wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

That is a good point you made, that's precisely why doctors advise on adding a pinch of sugar and a pinch of salt to boiled water when you have dehydration due to any factor, either weather or health problems like dysentery..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Dysentery or lose motions cause dehydration.  It happened in my daughter's case years ago. The doctor advised frequent in take of water mixed with Sugar and a pinch of salt.

Since we have arrived at a conclusion that dehydration can be corrected by adding salt and sugar to water and there is no other more plausible known remedy, it seems there is nothing else left to discuss and discover, so closing the thread.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.