Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Liking a movie star is acceptable but following him/her blindly is unacceptable. Some fans treat them as Lord is stupidity and nothing else.

very true there are many fans specially in India where people believe the film actors blindly even if they do something wrong they will pardon them with such an ease and there are also such fans who can die for their superstars even if they don't know them..  

bhuyali saroj

I think its a waste of time to hype about anybody. Media creates more hype and then people start following media. If media stop showing such useless news then no body will be aware about it and will be less hype. Its like a circle which goes on and on.

Bajirao wrote:

I think its a waste of time to hype about anybody. Media creates more hype and then people start following media. If media stop showing such useless news then no body will be aware about it and will be less hype. Its like a circle which goes on and on.

Media will not stop  hyping such news. Because, the Actors and the Fan clubs are the patrons. They buy the press.

rambabu wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

Media will not stop  hyping such news. Because, the Actors and the Fan clubs are the patrons. They buy the press.

what the media person can do in this because it is his work to show people, what the people want to see more. one way hype is his work.

bhuyali saroj

rambabu wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

Yes true, Infact media will exaggerate such hype and show in the news. Anyways people like to watch and read such news. 

Bajirao wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

Yes true, Infact media will exaggerate such hype and show in the news. Anyways people like to watch and read such news. 

Any news that is sensational drags us towards it. It's human nature. Moreover, many actors own News papers. Such media will go on bombarding the people with exaggerated  news about the concerned actor.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.