Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

Reforming the Society is possible only when YOU set an example. Charity should start from Home first. In my case, I see Movies of yesteryear. Even though I do not know Tamil. Malayalam and Kannada, I go all the way wherever they are screened  to view Vintage Movies made by Balchander, or Mani Ratnam or Movies made by Syam Benegal.Even I see Bengali movies made by Ritwick Ghatak.

These movies are well made with realistic touch without any fabricated fantasy.

My Children, who are well settled in different places too view the movies made well directed by eminent directors of Yesteryear.

Film is just one media. The other media- internet and paper magazines also contain lot of lewd and obscene material. Before the arrival of internet on the scene, there were many footpath stalls selling adult content novels and books. However the youth are not really spoiled as we fear. They also know that such material is just a small enjoyment and that too not healthy. The youth are involved in cultural and sports activities in spite of such material. It is more necessary to promote healthy literature and movies rather than blame the particular segment, which is also bound to stay and cater to interest of some.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is sanitised persons like Rambabu who feel that youth will get spoiled if they see what he does not want to see. Imagine in today's times not watching current movies but going all the way to see already seen yester year films. Do what you like but why preach others.

It is not fair to blame movies for behaviour of young. It is depends on person how they are taking cinema. Cinema is only for entertainment. Only healthy sacraments can stop negative effect on youth of cinema and all other things..

vijay wrote:

It is sanitised persons like Rambabu who feel that youth will get spoiled if they see what he does not want to see. Imagine in today's times not watching current movies but going all the way to see already seen yesteryear films. Do what you like but why preach others.

I'm not Reformer committed to save the people from the the negative effects of Movies. It was a suggestion from me. There is no use of reading in between the lines.

But you said reform must begin by setting up self example. So you wanted to reform by seeing in today's times old movies. Hence my comment. In modern times modern entertainment is best. But yes exceptions will always be there.

The word REFORM was used by the thread poster of the thread.. Hence I used the word reform. Why should I reform the Society ? There are many Social workers and NGOs to do the job.

Who ever used the word, meaning does not change nor the intent.

You blamed me for using the word Reform. Though I used it as a response to the post and relevant. If my response is liked, people follow it. Otherwise throw it. It's not necessary to follow my response.

beside negative influence let me discuss the good part of cinema and which is too very good for the society, film like Baghban starring AMITABH which is one of the master piece in film industry, i think it is a good lesson for the society. But whatever we do it depends on ones mentality to observe and do in their real life. 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.