Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I organized a seminar in Katihar district of Bihar and invited 150 would be customers for PCO machines in 2001 and 15 guests in collaboration with local dealer 15 days in advance. The day the seminar was to take place the area was under 4 ft of water due to continues rains. So by the schedule time at 9 there was no guests but my team members only in the conference hall.

The first guest came at 10.30 wearing a lungi and inner with an umbrella in his hands and he sat in the third row silently.

Half an hour later the dealer came with the chief guest standing on a Rickshaw along with his staff. At 12 few more came and by 1 PM 19 guests arrived in total. We started the function and when I was invited by the chief guest after he finished the formal speech to address the gathering I was trembling like a newbie which reminded me of my first speech years before in front of a large gathering during my training. 

Would you believe that all 19 would be customers in checkered lungi folded up to knees or above and shirts or baniyan booked machines not only for them but some of their friends that have been allotted PCO connections. I gave them all a discount of Rs 1000 each out of turn and telephone instrument as a gesture of gratitude.  

That empty conference hall was perhaps the most embarrassing moment of my life.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:

So, no one is ready to share any of the embarrassing incidents that happened in their life...I request the moderators to lock this thread instead of pulling along ..

I am not hesitant to share my embarrassments but the fact is somehow I am unable to recollect the whole incident. The moment I am able to recollect any of my embarrassment in totality, I will share it here. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

So, no one is ready to share any of the embarrassing incidents that happened in their life...I request the moderators to lock this thread instead of pulling along ..

I am not hesitant to share my embarrassments but the fact is somehow I am unable to recollect the whole incident. The moment I am able to recollect any of my embarrassment in totality, I will share it here. 

Yes of course , please do so whenever you remember ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.