Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I face embarrassing situations more in dreams than in reality. Next time when I get such dream or recall an old one, I shall write here or compose a story article. 

Gulshanji, if you dream about situations which embarrassed you, they too are welcome.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

I have many moments in my life, indeed that were all foolishness. I don't like to share these with others. But it is my suggestion never took important decision is hurry, take these with cool mind.

I agree that many such embarrassing incidents take place because of doing things in a hurry and probably because of anger, distress or confusion ..

Yesterday I faced odd situation because I was in hurry and some what annoyed. I forgot my walker out side my shop I reached at home with out it. I send my daughters to trace it but they did find it there. So they bring new one for me. I spend more that one and half hour in my try cycle rickshwa. 

Did you finally find your walker ? or did you lose it ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

I have many moments in my life, indeed that were all foolishness. I don't like to share these with others. But it is my suggestion never took important decision is hurry, take these with cool mind.

I agree that many such embarrassing incidents take place because of doing things in a hurry and probably because of anger, distress or confusion ..

Yesterday I faced odd situation because I was in hurry and some what annoyed. I forgot my walker out side my shop I reached at home with out it. I send my daughters to trace it but they did find it there. So they bring new one for me. I spend more that one and half hour in my try cycle rickshwa. 

Did you finally find your walker ? or did you lose it ..

Yes I found walker after two days, but till it I purchased new one, it cost me Rs 2000. It was must for because I can't  walk single step without it.

I have my own share of embarrassment and recalling it enhances my embarrassment further. Such experiences have taught me to be careful and then react to any situation. 

shampasaid

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I face embarrassing situations more in dreams than in reality. Next time when I get such dream or recall an old one, I shall write here or compose a story article. 

Even I do get some embarrassing dreams which I don't remember most of the times. Sometimes I think the ways not to make such foolish mistakes as I did in my dreams.  

So, no one is ready to share any of the embarrassing incidents that happened in their life...I request the moderators to lock this thread instead of pulling along ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I remember a few years back there was an investor meet in a hotel. I got invitation on phone. I reached the venue but did not find any sign of investor meet. Then I asked the organizer, my close friend whether the meet had been cancelled. He quickly asked me to visit his residence- very close to the venue.  After some chat, he told me that I had not noted the date and time properly. I had reached the venue a day earlier. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In my school I used to regularly come second rank in my class. In fifth or sixth standard when results were being announced I automatically stood up after first rank was declared. But it was someone else. I kept on standing up till the tenth rank which was my position that exam. Till date I remember the embarassment I felt everytime I got up. 

A few days ago, I visited  my friend.As it was the first time for me to visit him, I wrote a letter to receive me . But to my utter disappointment, I did not see him in the Station. Somehow, after reaching his home, I asked him why, he did not come to the Railway Station, though I wrote a letter.

My friend said that he did not receive any letter. Then I produced the letter from my pocket. Seeing the letter, my friend burst in to laughter. Then I realized my mistake.

I wrote the letter, but forgot to post. All the while, I was thinking I had posted the letter.

Reaching a venue earlier or going to a different place is something I too have done.

School memories are always nice even if some of them have caused us embarrassment at that time .

I guess the incident in Rambabu's life happened in the sixties when people had no phones and mobile phones through which they could keep in touch, the only option being writing letters abt ones arrival..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.