Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The  pulse of the nation goes up when prices of pulses go up. Self sufficiency is Ok but should not be a compulsion. After all we import 75% of our crude oil and it is a smooth operation.

What I said was, dependence on other countries will add more burden on a commoner. It paves way to Black marketing on pulses.

75% dependency on crude oil imports has not led to black marketing. Fool proof distribution systems have to be created.

Why not ? petroleum and diesel are sold in black market. Several incidents came in to the light, where adulterated petrol and Diesel are sold by the Bunk staff. No fool proof system could stop these practices. Even if petrol is sold at higher prices, it's Ok. But we are getting adulterated petrol even after paying exorbitant rates.

Now you are substantiating for the sake of sticking to your point.

This is my view. . i have been seeing such incidents since long. Nothing I added without any base.

rambabu wrote:

Why not ? petroleum and diesel are sold in black market. Several incidents came in to the light, where adulterated petrol and Diesel are sold by the Bunk staff. No fool proof system could stop these practices. Even if petrol is sold at higher prices, it's Ok. But we are getting adulterated petrol even after paying exorbitant rates.

Well, everything else that is produced in India, that too in large quantities, such as milk, grains, spices, vegetables, fruits all are adulterated. Or is there someplace where you get these pure? So your argument against the pulses being imported is simply not viable at all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In AP, pulses are available at  lower prices through Rytu Bazaars, where farmers sell the pulses directly without any middle men. Vegetables are sold without artificial coloring at a reasonable price. Same thing with Onions. The reason  is AP Government enacted strict law to arrest adulteration. Violators are severely punished. The issue of Petrol and diesel was raised because the other member referred the issue of reduction in  crude oil prices. A friend who worked in Hindustan Petroleum , vizag clearly said the Petroleum and Diesel are being adulterated by the retailers.

Several retailers were arrested and their licenses were cancelled for Under measurement and adulteration o petroleum, Similarly many petroleum retailers were arrested in the states of Tamilnadu. UP and Rajasthan for  resorting to malpractices.

rambabu wrote:

In AP, pulses are available at  lower prices through Rytu Bazaars, where farmers sell the pulses directly without any middle men. Vegetables are sold without artificial coloring at a reasonable price. Same thing with Onions. The reason  is AP Government enacted strict law to arrest adulteration. Violators are severely punished. The issue of Petrol and diesel was raised because the other member referred the issue of reduction in  crude oil prices. A friend who worked in Hindustan Petroleum , vizag clearly said the Petroleum and Diesel are being adulterated by the retailers.

Several retailers were arrested and their licenses were cancelled for Under measurement and adulteration o petroleum, Similarly many petroleum retailers were arrested in the states of Tamilnadu. UP and Rajasthan for  resorting to malpractices.

Adulteration of petrol and diesel is not new thing, it is continue for years. Indeed most of petrol pump owners have setting DSO. Now come on the topic, in coming days prices of gram will be increased. At present it is 9000 RS per Qtl. New crop of gram will come in market in April 2017.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.